Rajmachi Fort has two stronghold forts, Shrivardhan and Manaranjan. Visible from Mumbai Pune Expressway on right hand side of Borghat. It is a famous spot for trekking. Rajmachi Fort is 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala there are many routes to reach Rajmachi Fort. We will be camping at Udhewadi Village located below the two Balekilla. Surrounded by huge waterfalls during monsoon you can view the beautiful kataldhar waterfall from Shrivardhan Fort. Rajmachi Fort has many caves used by trekkers for night halt. Pre monsoon the forest around the forts is glowing with Fireflies at night. You can also trek towards Kondane Caves during monsoon and enjoy the beautiful caves and waterfall. Rajmachi Fort is located strategically overlooking Borghat an historical trade route.
Rajmachi Monsoon Trek Event Details
Height of fort : 2710 feet approx.
Nearest City : Lonavala.
Shrivardhan Fort and Manaranjan Fort Exploration.
Local Village Food.
Separate Stay for Females.
Cost: Rs 1600
Rajmachi Monsoon Trek Event Itinerary
Day 1 – Saturday
For Mumbai public
Catch Sinhagad Express 11009 – Mumbai to Pune.
For Pune public
Catch Pune – Lonavala local
15:04 Shivaji Nagar
17:20 Assemble at Lonavala Railway Station and Move towards base village by Jeep (Half Way)
19:00 Start Trek towards base village
21:00 Reach Base Village (8 km trek)
23:00 Dinner - Stay in Village House Dormitory
07:30 Fort visit and exploration.
13:00 Start return journey to Lonavala
16:30 Disperse at Lonavala railway station
• People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
• Missing the train is missing Rajmachi Monsoon Trek, no refund will be provided.
• Incase it rains Jeep is only available half the way as road becomes not motorable, participant will have to walk 8 km one way.
• Travelling Lonavala to base village by Jeep (Half Way).
• 1 Veg Dinner, Breakfast, 1 Veg lunch.
• Treks and Trails India charges if any.
• Villager House Homestay Dormitory.
• Travelling base Village to Lonavala Station.
• All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
• Travel cost from Mumbai/Pune to Lonavala and back.
• Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
For registration and confirmation transfer Rs. 1600.00 per person.
75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
No show No Refund.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
If Trek get cancelled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.