Sale Date Ended
About Rajmachi Village:
Rajmachi Village has two forts, which were built by Shivaji Emperor during 17th century. It is a famous spot for trekking. It is a 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala Station. Rajmachi fort is a strategic fort overlooking Borghat, which was a historical trade route. Rajmachi peak has two fortified structures - the Shrivardhan fort and Manoranjan fort.
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 3600 ft (Approx.)
Grade: Easy- medium.
Range: Kondivade to Karjat.
Cost: Rs 1500.00
Rajmachi Trek Event Itinerary:
We meet at 17:20 Hrs. (sharp) at Lonavala Railway station
Suggested train to board is the 11009/Mumbai CST-Sinhagad Express, timings are:
17:20 Assemble at Lonavala Railway Station and Move towards base village by Jeep (Half Way).
19:00 Start Trek towards base village.
21:00 Reach Base Village ( 8 km trek )
23:00 Dinner - Stay in Village House Dormitory
07:30 Fort visit and exploration.
13:00 Descend from Rajmachi to KondaneCaves.
15:30 Visit Kondane caves
17:30 Reach Kondhavane village& travel towards Karjat Station.
18:30 Disperse at Karjat railway station.
• Travelling Lonavala to base village by Jeep (Half Way).
• 1 Veg Dinner, Breakfast, 1 Veg lunch.
• Treks and Trails India charges if any.
• Villager House Homestay Dormitory.
• Travelling kondhane Village to Karjat Station.
• Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
• Food/Tea purchase while travelling to site and back.
• Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
• Travel cost from Mumbai to Lonavala / Karjat and back.
• 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
• No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days.No show No Refund.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.