Sale Date Ended
Small Steps adventures: Overnight Trek to Kalsubai on 6th-7th January 2018
Height: 5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Region: Kalsubai, Ahmednagar
Kalsubai Information: It is the highest peak of Maharashtra hence earns the title as “Everest of Maharashtra” located in Akole region of Maharashtra. Peak is famous trekking destination near Pune and Mumbai. Government have installed railings and staircase on the difficult patches, which makes the trek easy to moderate for everyone. On top there is a small temple of Kalsubai maintained by local villagers. During the festival of Navratri, one can see line of devotees from surrounding area to scale the mountain. High altitude forest, valleys, and bhandardara lake views are mesmerizing. North of the peak one can see such as Ramshej, Harihargad, Brahmagiri, Anjaneri, Ghargad, Bahula, Tringalwadi, Kavnai. On the otherside one can spot Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, Alang, Madangad, Kulang and Ratangad.
We will leave on Saturday night by 10.50 pm CST-KASARA local which reaches to kasara at 1.18 am.
1:30 am: Depart to Kalsubai by a Private Vehicle.
3:30 am: Reach base village and begin the trek!
06:30 am: Reach the top, finally!
07:00 am: Go to the peak. Watch one of the best sunrises ever. Explore. Have breakfast.
8:30 am: Start descending.
12:15 pm – Reach base, fill your stomach and move towards Kasarastn.
03.00 pm – Reach Mumbai. (Tentative)
Cost: INR 1100/- per person + Tax Applicable (5%)
Transport from Kasara to Kasara.
Safety and First Aid.
Travel till Kasara station.
Insurance of any kind.
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
Any item not covered under “inclusions”.
Things to carry:-
1. At least 3 ltrs of drinking water.
2. Photo ID card.
3. Good trekking shoes.
4. Extra cloths (optional)
5. Torch with extra batteries.
1. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
2. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.