Sale Date Ended
About Bhandardara Camping:
New Year Camping and yet another secret location for camping this New Year’s Eve. Last year we had a lakeside campsite with full moon in the backdrop, green hills surrounding us and no one but fun company around. Words can't explain, so check out the aerial video of the location that we took from the drone
Details of Bhandardara Camping:
• Region: Bhandardara
• Cost: Rs 4000.
11:00 am: Assemble at meeting spot (TBD)
11:30 am: Depart in the bus with the whole group.
1:00 pm: Stop for lunch on the way.
4:00 pm: Reach campsite and explore surroundings.
6:00 pm: Tea and snacks over sunset.
6:30 pm: Pitch your own tents, settle in, change, refresh.
7:00 pm: Set up bonfire, get the party started and commence the activities (listed below).
9:00 pm: BBQ and dinner.
12:00 am: Happy New Year.
02:00 am: Late night snacks for those who are still awake. Or sleep (if absolutely necessary)
07:00 am: Morning Tea / Coffee.
07:30 am: Start packing up.
08:30 am: Depart from campsite towards meeting point.
• Pitch your own tent.
• Star Gazing (it's gonna be a new moon day so we can hope to spot milky way)
• Night Photography / Astro Photography.
• Acoustic Music / Karaoke around Bonfire (We have live artists to lead the way)Barbecue
• Transport in AC bus from Mumbai to campsite and back.
• Food: Evening snacks, night dinner, late night snacks, morning breakfast.
• Tent accommodation and related camping gear.
• Location rent (shared equally by all)- Fees for Guides / Local Help / Camping Expertise.
• Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions.
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs.4000 per person
• 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
• No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days.
• No show No Refund.
• Event Tickets are not transferable to another person or another date.