Sale Date Ended
Note : This is an Online Training Program.
Timings: 9 pm to 11 pm IST (Monday to Friday) for 10 days.
This 10 days Online Practical Training with weekend (Saturday) online practice workshop will help you to Master Oracle Database SQL Basics and prepare you for Oracle Certification which has a great value in industry. No prior DB Experience required for this Training.
This training will be a great help for both Job Seekers and People in Job to excel in their current role.
Note: You will also be explained how to Install Oracle Database 11g Express Server on your Windows Machine before starting the course.
Important Note: Course is designed as per Oracle Certification Exam, 1Z0-051 (Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I).
Here are my Course Topics.
1. Database Basics
2. SELECT Statement
3. Restricting and Sorting Data
4. Oracle in-Built Functions :– Single Row Functions
5. Aggregate Functions :- Multiple Rows Functions
6. Integrity Constraints
7. JOINS Type
8. Sub Queries
9. SET OPERATORS
11. Sequence and Synonyms
13. Global Temporary Table
14. Data Dictionary Views
15. Analytical Functions
16. User Access and Privileges
17. Usage of SQL Plus Interface
About the Trainer:
Arun is “Oracle Certified” and having more than 14 years of hands on experience in IT industry.
He has worked for various organizations and has passion to learn something new every day.
Mission: To provide Quality Training which is Convenient & Affordable and help you to Excel in your career.
Who should attend?
- Job Seekers who want to start their career as Oracle Database Developer.
- Anyone who is employed but want to switch to Database Developer Profile.
- Anyone who is already in database and wants to enhance and excel in database skills.
- Students who want to Learn Oracle Database as part of their Academics.
- People who wants to appear in Oracle Certification (1Z0-051) Exam.
You should know basic usage of computers and Internet.
- Set of 200+ Practice Questions to help in Oracle Certification Exam.
- Complete course materials
- In Person and Online Support for doubts through his website LearnwithArun[dot]com
- Personal Articles on my Website for further reading.
- You can ask queries on my website/email and get is answered.
This is an Online Training conducted via Internet hence you must have
• Computer / Laptop / Tab (with at least 2GB RAM) at home with good speed internet connection.
• Google Chrome, IE or Firefox Browser installed to attend online meeting.
• Headphone with microphone.
• Meeting request will be send a day before /same day by afternoon.
This is an Online event. You must be having a good spped internet connection to connect to the meeting.
Meeting invite will be sent a day before or same day by afternoon.