Check In -11.00AM Check out - 11.00AM
Sale Date Ended
Check In -4.00 PM Check out - 2.00 PM
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 11
Back for the season – Forest Campground at Tala is all about re-introducing yourself to the outdoors while being a bit pampered! To one degree or another, we’re all looking for places that fire our imagination, places that call to us. The places that make it easier to breathe, but at the same time, have the power to leave us breathless.
Our campground is fitted at the highest point on our property and is spread over 2.5 acres, overlooking miles and miles of forest with ample natural resources. The tents are covered with traditional shade to keep them cool during the day. On the inside, the tents have
mattresses, air pillows, sleeping bags for a sound sleep and also have charging points. Free WiFi and clean drinking water are standard at the campground. Common toilets are at par with the best in the business and are cleaned and checked on every hour. Security at the campground is available 24/7.
Saturday, October 20
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Sunday, October 21
‣ Tent Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
‣ Towels and Toiletries
‣ Lunch, Breakfast and Dinner
‣ Limited BBQ, Bonfire and Live Music
‣ Old School Games with prizes
‣ Archery and Rifle Shooting
‣ Movie Night
‣ Jungle Trail to Kuda Caves
‣ Travel to the campground
‣ High Tea
‣ Massage Therapy
‣ Other Activities like Horse Riding, ATV Ride, Kayaking, Pottery, et cetra
‣ Quechua tents that come with charging points, mattresses, air pillows and sleeping bags
‣ Permanent Common Bathrooms with Towels and Toiletries
‣ Music system
‣ Volleyball, Football, Cricket and Turn Ball
‣ Massage Therapy
Things to Carry
How to reach to the Campground
The campsite is 165 kilometers away from Mumbai city, so one can reach to us by trains. Roha, Mangaon and Indapur are three nearest stations from Forest Hills at Tala. From the station, you can get an auto or we can arrange for a pick up at an additional cost.
Drive Your Own:
Drive down to the Campground in your own vehicle (Yaaaay Road Trippp)
Pick Up and Drop:
To and fro Mumbai and Forest Hills transportation by car or a bus for a larger group can be arranged at an additional cost.
Catch a Speed Boat or a Ferry:
You can book a speedboat or a ferry from the Gateway of India, and choose our car service from Mandwa Jetty to Tala, Raigad.
For a pleasant getaway with your pet, here are some common “petiquette” tips to keep in mind:
● Make sure your dog is up-to-date with vaccinations and has a current ID tag.
● Clean off your dog when he/she is wet or dirty, using provided towels, prior to letting them in your tent.
● Clean up after your dog and dispose of any waste.
● Notify the campground of any dog “accidents” immediately and request special cleaning efforts.
About the location
Tala is a small village situated in the Raigad district of Maharashtra and is just three hours away from Mumbai nd Pune. An idyllic setting that is perfect to rejuvenate both body and soul. The perfect hide-away from crazy schedules and cramped spaces, from pollution and pandemonium and the regular stresses and strains of urban living. This one-of-a-kind experience features in its midst carefully detailed Cottages, stunning Container Homes, spectacular Barn Cabins, captivating Tree Houses and a unique Glass House. The campground is fitted at the highest point on our property, overlooking miles and miles of forest with ample natural resources.
Advance once paid shall not be refunded, if intimated 15 days in advance, reservation can be utilised within next 90 days subject to availability and prior reservation, re-booking is not allowed for weekends, Diwali, Easter, Christmas and New year’s and other major holidays announced for Elections, etc. Any change in tariffs difference will be payable.