Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 18
The Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server is a five-day intensive online training intended for professionals who seek interest in learning the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or 2014.
The participants will acquire the skills to create a data warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 by implementing the ETL as well as QSL services.
Module 1: Introduction to Data Warehousing
Module 2: Data Warehouse Hardware Considerations
Module 3: Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- July 24- July 28, 2017
Why Mercury Solutions:
- We are Authorized Silver Partner of Microsoft.
- Our Trainers are Vendor Certified Experts.
- 17 Years of Training Experience.
- Official Curriculum.
- Official Courseware
- Post Training Support
- Quality Training at Affordable Cost
- World Class Infrastructure.
- and much more.