Fees include- Transport, Breakfast, Lunch, Tea, First Aid, Guide, and Expertise Charges.
* Pune to Pune travel by private Non AC Bus.
* Breakfast- Sunday morning
* Evening refreshments Tea or coffee.
*Departure at 12 am. from Pune Railway station (05:30 hrs journey for base village). *After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village of Breakfast. Start the Trek by 07:00 am. (4 hrs trek), *Reach fort by 11 pm. *Enjoy the view of the surrounding, Balekilla, machi, temple, etc. Lunch (Veg) - 2 pm. *Start the return Journey towards Pune by 3 pm. Reach Pune by 7:00 pm. *We may come an hour early or late. Tour Concludes with Happy Memories.
Things to carry:-
* Identity proof (must)
* Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
* 2 Litres of water must
* Good trekking shoes
* Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
* Cap, Camera as Optional
* 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
* Medications if required for individual
* Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
* And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking
About Ratangad fort:-
Ratan means Jewel in Hindi. This hill fort is indeed a jewel in all the hill forts here in Sahyadri. It is located in the district of Ahmednagar and is located about 4255 feet above sea level. It lies in the Ajoba mountain range surrounded by great mountains of Kulang, Alang, Kalsubai, Katarabai, Ajoba, and Ghanchakkar. Geographically Ratangad is at the banks of Bhandardara lake of Ahmednagar district. With views of the lake and highest mountains in Sahyadris looks very much lost in time. At the base of this fort is the ancient Lord Shiva (Amruteshwar) temple. About 1000 years old temple of Lord Shiva, the Amruteshwar Temple at Ratanwadi, is an absolute paragon of the high-class architecture of our ancestors.