Sale Date Ended
Small Steps Adventures: One day trek to One Tree Hill, Matheran on 26th November’17
Information: One Tree Hill is a rare trek that is so close to the city, yet untouched and serene. The trail is easy and can be attempted by trekkers of all age groups, during any season. Each season brings in a different flavour and a vivid experience.
The trail to one tree hill from Ambewadi is also called the Shivaji ladder route. Midway through the trail near the end of the thick forest, you come across a mass of boulders and rocks into which the trail disappears. This is known as Shivaji Steps or the Shivaji Ladder. According to local legend, Shivaji rode up this route on horseback. From here, it’s 500m to the top, up a stream bed that’s dry except during the monsoon.
8:00 am: Meeting point at Karjat station and start journey towards Boregaon by private vehicle.
9:15 am: Reach base village, Breakfast and round of introduction.
1:00 pm: Reach top of one tree hill, explore and lunch.
2:00 pm Return journey.
5:00 pm:Reach Karjat station.
INR 800/- per person + Tax Applicable (5%)
Transportation from Karjat to karjat, Breakfast, Lunch, Expertise charges.
Any other personal expenses.
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
2. Photo ID card.
3. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
4. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
5. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
6.Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths, rain coat.
7. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.