Sale Date Ended
Small Steps Adventures: One day trek to Kothaligad on 17th December, 2017.
Kothaligad (also called Kotligad or Kothligad) is a small Fort (3100 ft) is situated to the east of Karjat near Karjat-Murbad Road in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is one of the famous treks in the Karjat area, because of its small height and easy climbing. It is also known as the Fort of Peth because of its vicinity to Peth village at its base. This fort is surrounded with other forts like Bhimashankar, Rajmachi, Dhak, Sidhhagad and Prabalgad.
Highlights of Tour:
07.00 am: Meeting point @ karjat station.
08.15 am: Reach to base village of kothaligad, Breakfast.
08.45 am: Start ascending
12.15 pm: Reach top, explore and Lunch.
01.30 pm: start descending to base village.
04.30 pm: reach base, Tea and start journey towards karjat.
05.30 pm: Reach Karjat station with lots of trek memories.
Cost: - INR 600/- Per person + Additional Tax (5%)
Transportation by private vehicle from Karjat tokarjat, Breakfast, Lunch, Guide & expertise charges.
Any other than mentioned above.
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
2. Photo ID card.
3. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
4. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
5. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
6.Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths/ raincoat.
7. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.