Sale Date Ended
Small Steps Adventures: One day Trek to Karnala fort on 17th December 2017
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 1440 Feet (Approx)
Date: 17th December 2017
Karnala Fort is a hill fort in Raigad District near Panvel.It is Protected place lying within Karnala Bird Sanctuary.Karnala Fort consists of two forts out of which one is at ahigher level and other is at lower Level.At the centre of higher level is a 125 feet high basalt pillar.
07.00 am: Meeting at Panvel Railway Station & Move towards Karnala.
08.00 am: Reach to karnala base N round of introduction
08.30 am: Breakfast and bird watching.
09.00 am: Start trek towards karnala fort.
12.15 pm: Reach to top of karnala fort and photo session and start descending.
02.30 pm: Lunch break and relaxation.
3.00 pm: start our journey towards panvel.
4.00 pm: Panvel station.
INR 750/- per person + Tax Applicable (5%)
Breakfast, Lunch, panvel to panvel transport,Entry Fee, Trek expertise.
Anything that not mentioned in includes.
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
2. Photo ID card.
3. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
4. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
5. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
6.Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
7. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.