Sale Date Ended
Small Steps Adventures: One day trek to Devkund Waterfall
Duration of trek: 1 day
About: Devkund waterfall located at the end of Plus valley and near beautiful Bhira Dam. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.This trek can be done by amateurs as well. The approximate length of the trek is 4.5km (approx. 2 hrs one side) which includes a hike alongside the Bhira dam, patches of forest cover, a small water stream, and open fields.
Date: 16th-17th December 2017
**** Itinerary ****
11.00 pm: Meet at Dadar (E) -Pritam hotel
03.30 am: Reach base village & rest for 2 hrs
06.30 am: Freshen up & Breakfast
07.30 am: Start trek from base village
09.30 am: Reach at Devkund waterfall & enjoy the small lake
01.00 pm: Reach at base village & enjoy lunch made by the local villagers
02.30 pm: Start return journey
05.30 pm: Reach back to Mumbai approx (Depends on traffic conditions)
COST: INR 1300/- Per Person + Tax Applicable (5% GST)
Cost Includes: -
Breakfast, Tea, Lunch, Dadar to Dadar Transportation, Expertise Charges.
Any other personal expenses other than above mentioned.
Things to carry:-
1. At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
2. Photo ID card.
3. Extra cloths and raincoat.
4. Personal Medicine.
1. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
2. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
5. Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.