Sale Date Ended
One Day Tandem Paragliding Tour
Category: Aerial Adventure activity
Duration: 8-10 minutes approx.
Place: Kamshet, Lonavala
Date: 14th January 2018
Information: “Open the wings of freedom &make your dream true of flying in the air”. Paragliding is an aerial adventure activity which is fully carried out in the air, concept of flying in the air makes it more exciting. For Tandam paragliding prior experience is not required. There will be one pilot with you. He will be doing all the hard work for you, you just need to run while taking off then one has to just sit back and relax. One can enjoy the eagle view, and don’t forget to smile for the camera. A tandem paragliding is specifically designed for two people & one for passenger who is strapped into a harness in front of the experienced pilot.
Paragliding is a weather dependent activity. In case of inability to glide because of unfavourable wind conditions, Rs. 3,000/- will be refunded to the participants.The Video charges of the Paragliding activity are excluded from the tour cost. (Rs. 1000 for GoPro / Rs. 800 if you bring your own SD Card)
06:00 am: Meet at Dadar(E)-Pritam Hotel
09:00 am: Reach Kamshet (Rangoli Hotel) and have breakfast.
09:30 am: After breakfast move towards the gliding Point.
10:00 am: Paragliding activity will be done till late afternoon.
02:00 pm: Reach Kamshet for lunch.
04:00 Pm: Start return journey towards Mumbai.
Cost:INR 5150 5% GST
● Transportation from Dadar to Dadar
● Local transport from kamshet to paragliding point
● Morning breakfast
● Veg lunch
● Evening tea
● 1 pilot with Safety Equipment
● Expertise charges
● Mineral Water, Soft drinks, etc.
● Any other personal expenses other than above mentioned.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
• Identity proof
• 2 ltrs of water
• Good sport shoes
• Some ready to eat snacks, biscuits & chocolates
• Cap, sunglasses, scarf
• Personal medicine
● Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Trek/Camp/Tour leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold and other valuable jewelry.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Contact: -
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c no.: 1043102000005333