Evaluating for Three Year UK GLOBAL LEARNERS Programme which is a golden opportunity for Nurses to work in UK with world class facilities in a Reputed NHS Trust (Government) Hospital and also enhance their professional qualification by gaining expertise knowledge in one of the premiere universities in UK. IELTS / OET is not mandatory at the time of application, the Nurse can eventually clear the IELTS/OET examination with requisite score
Eligibility Criteria for Nurses:
- Age & Gender no
- Successful Completion of B.SC Nursing or GNM Nursing or above
- Registration by the state Nursing Council and Current license of Practice
- Minimum 1 year of clinical experience post registration.
- With or Without IELTS Score
- Valid Passport (Optional can be applied later)
- Good Work and Health records
Benefits of the Three-year Global Learners Programme
- Work in NHS Hospital as Band 5 Nurse.
- You will be working on a Work Visa.
- Take your family & other dependents after getting your NMC Registration PIN.
- All benefits of a Band 5 Nurse in NHS Hospital.
- Upgrade, enhance and develop personal portfolio.
- Acquisition of international work experience at premium NHS Hospitals of UK.
- Augmentation of levels of practice of nursing skills, background knowledge and acquisition of specialized competence.
- Advanced learning opportunity by acquiring additional certification through prestigious
NHS/HEE educational affiliates via flexible personal development plan (PDP).
- Higher potential to save funds & secure one's future prospects.
- Exposure of living at UK and learning different cultures, social and community association & awareness
- Gain much more experience in your specialty.
- Professional development through international exposure.
For further details you can reach us at:
Ms. Uma or Ms. Akila (Recruitment Consultants) @ +91 44 24422990 / +91
The evaluation is free of cost. No hidden charges applicable.