First Come First Basic
Sale Date Ended
Apache Hadoop, the open source data management software that helps organizations analyze massivevolumes of structured and unstructured data, is a very hot topic across the tech industry.
Employed by such big named websites as eBay, Facebook, and Yahoo, Hadoop is being tagged by many as one of the mostdesired tech skills for 2012 and coming years along with Cloud Computing.
What participants will learn?
The attendees will learn below topics through lectures and hands-on exercises
- Understand Big Data & Hadoop Ecosystem
- Hadoop Distributed File System – HDFS
- Installing your own Hadoop cluster.
- Running Pig and Hive Scripts for large scale data analysis
- Running distributed programs on a Hadoop Cluster
- Running Hadoop on a Cloud/clustered environment
- Understand NoSQL Databases and how they seamlessly scale
- Hands on with Hadoop and MongoDB
- Best practices for Hadoop and NoSQL development
Why should I attend?
Big Data is the the most sought skill in the software industry today! Hadoop and NoSQL will drive thesoftware industry of the future. All companies will need experts who can analyse large data volumes and mineinsights. Achieve a competitive edge over your peers by knowing Hadoop and NoSQL databases.
• More than 8 years of experience working in enterprise Java, SOA and Cloud Computing platforms
• Has worked in highly technical environment with Persistent Systems and IBM in the past. Presently working with one of the leading Investment Bank as a Solution Architect
• Designed and architected large scale projects on Data Integration and Enterprise Information Integration
• Provides training and consulting on Cloud Computing, Big Data, Hadoop, Google App Engine and AmazonWeb Services
• Conducted multiple training programs on Apache Hadoop
• Worked on project for server logs analysis with millions of request per day using big data technologies like Hadoop and NoSQL.
• Carried out technical analysis for using Hadoop (NoSQL DB) for a complex RDBMS based application
• Designed and architected Cloud Based Multi-tenant applications on Google App Engine and provided technical consultancy for NoSQL database modeling for Google’s BigData
• Carried out technical analysis and provided consultancy on Application Architecture, Database Architecture,Deployment Architecture for finalizing Cloud Platform (GAE Vs Heroku Vs AWS)
• Holds Patent for Storage Management Technology (filled in 2007)
• Multiple International Publications for Storage Management (in IEEE, China), Application Instance handling, Log Analysis etc.
Date : 23rd & 24th Feb 2013 (Saturday and Sunday)
Why Big Data? Why can't traditional databases scale?
Introduction to NoSQL
Types of NoSQL databases
Introduction to the Hadoop Ecosystem and the Cloud
The Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
Hands On: Setting up environment for practical sessions
Introduction to Map Reduce Distributed Programming Model
Introduction to Pig and Hive
Using Hive for large scale data analysis
Practical assignments and real world examples on Pig, Hive and Apache Hadoop
Hands On: How to write Distributed Algorithms that run on hundreds of machines using Hadoop?
Prabhavee Tech Park
Ground Floor, Unit No.5,
Baner Road, Pune-45
Website : http://www.novelvista.com
Rs 9,800.00 Only (Includes Lunch, Tea /Coffee).
Subject to availability of seats. Registration is first come first serve basis
Account Name: TugBiz Consultancy Private Limited
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd
Account Number: 0794 7610 000 030
Account Type : Current Account (CA)
IFSC Code: HDFC0000794
+91 94225 40480 (Vinay)
+91 93236 31373 (Aditya)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.novelvista.com