Sale Date Ended
Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive 2011 is a massive initiative taken by Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur to promote entrepreneurship and encourage students across the country to embrace the concept of entrepreneurship. Covering the length and breadth of the country with 18 major cities, EAD 2011 is expected to enthuse more than 20,000 college students to take up entrepreneurship as a way of life. Each city will feature an Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC) held at a prominent college in the city. The EACs will feature guest lectures by many eminent entrepreneurs, participation of the best startups of the country, hands-on workshops and startup mentoring sessions. Besides, interactive sessions would be there where students can meet the speakers directly and ask their queries on entrepreneurship.
Nurture Talent Academy has designed a unique program for students who are budding entrepreneurs. It is a mix of lecture, presentations, exercises, games, public speaking and group discussions. The aim is to motivate and train our students to take up entrepreneurship as a career option
About Nurture talent academy
Nurture Talent Academy, India’s 1st training institute for entrepreneurs; was formed out of Amit Grover’s passion for entrepreneurship. It conducts training and mentoring programs for budding entrepreneurs, who are highly motivated to start their own ventures, but lack skills in the areas of business plan, finance, marketing and sales etc. We enable students, professionals and startups to convert their ideas to viable ventures and foster the entrepreneurial energy within you.
Founder, Nurture Talent Academy
Amit Grover is an individual passionate about entrepreneurship. He has worked with Infosys, Asian Paints and Onida, before starting Nurture Talent Academy, India’s 1st institute for training entrepreneurs. Started in January, 2010, with the objective of training and mentoring startups, students and professionals, it has already conducted 110 workshops, across 31 cities attended by 3500 participants. The objective is to enable 1000 ventures to start in next 3-5 years, which will generate 20000 jobs. Amit is also a member of Mumbai Angels, India’s premier group of angel investors, where he has led over 20 early stage deals in past 4 years.
Orientation on Entrepreneurship – Idea to Execution
The aim of this workshop is to give
- Insights into entrepreneurship, challenges in starting a business
- How to generate business ideas.
- Skill-set of an entrepreneur, key requirements for starting up.
- What are the ways and means of starting your journey as an entrepreneur?
- Idea to execution - key steps towards starting up.
- B-Plan training- How to make an effective B-plan?
- B-Plan Games, exercise and quizzes.
- Introduction of GES 2012 and Empresario 2011– International B-plan competition
- Sources of Investment for startups in India.
- How to get mentors for your startup.
- How to start a business during college.
* Student/Participant will get a start-up CD kit and e-books, Videos etc. worth Rs 750 free during the workshop. All students will get a certificate of participation
*Certificate of Participation from IIT Kharagpur Ecell and Nurture talent Academy to each participant of the workshop.
* Students from both host college as well as outside colleges are allowed to attend the workshop.