Sale Date Ended
Small Steps adventures:Night Trek to Matheran via Garbett Plateau on 21st January 2018
Height: 2625 ft.
Information: Matheran is beautiful hill Station located near Neral.Gatbett point is located on south-west side of Matheran with awesome view of the plateau.Garbett plateau is easy and beautiful trek in Matheran.It gives 360 degree panoramic view of the matheran.Garbett point is very famous for adventure lovers from Mumbai and Pune.The trek starts from Diksal village.Hugh poyntz Malet discovered his point for relaxation.Main Attractions of this trek is Walk in matheran jungle and Reverse waterfalls,lush green.
11:18 pm: CST
11:31 pm: Dadar
11:58 pm: Thane
12:18 am: Kalyan
01.00 am: Bhivpuri Road
01.10 am: Meet our leader at Bhivpuri station, Instruction and proceed for trek.
04.30 am: Reach top of Garbett point. Rest till sunrise.
06.00 am: Enjoy beautiful morning at matheran.
07.30 am: Breakfast & proceed to neral by jeep.
09.00 am: Reach Neral Station with lots of happy memories.
Cost: INR 500/- per person Tax Applicable (5%)
Transport from Matheran to Neral by jeep, Breakfast, Trek expertise, First Aid.
Travel till Bhivpuri station, GST, Any item not covered under “inclusions”.
Things to carry:-
1. At least 3 ltrs of drinking water.
2. Photo ID card.
3. Good trekking shoes.
4. Extra cloths (optional)
5. Torch with extra batteries.
1. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
2. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
5. Smoking and drinking is strictly Prohibited.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.