Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 37
Kuruva island or Kuruvadweep is a protected river delta that spreads for about 3.8 square kilometers. The island is located on the banks of the tributaries of the Kabini river. The island is surrounded by streams making it accessible only by rafts and fibre boats run by the Government of Kerala.
A brief walk from the campsite will take one to Peedapara. The view of the sunset from the hill top will leave one stupefied. On the way back from Peedapara to the homestay you will come across an intriguing ancient edifice. It is home to a hindu shrine of Lord Partha Sarathy that is worshipped by thousands of locals till date.
After having a heavy dinner the trek starts from the homestay. Although the night trek is a hop, skip and a jump away from the homestay, every bit of it is going to be adventurous as one has to constantly keep an eye out for it wild dogs, jackals and other creatures of the dark.
10:00 PM - Pickup from BMC, Indiranagar (Map)
10:15 PM - Pickup from New Shanthi sagar Hotel, Domlur (Map)
10:30 PM - Pick up from Garuda Mall, Magrath Road (Map)
08:00 AM - Arrival at Kuruva Island Have freshen up & Breakfast
09:00 AM - Visit Kuruva Island & experience the 300 metres zipeline (2 ways)
12:00 PM- Have Lunch & visit Tribal museum
02:30 PM - Visit Edakkal & Depart to campsite
04:00 PM - Arrival at Campsite
05:00 PM - Have snacks & small hike to take a view of sunset
07:00 PM - Back to campsite & relax
08:30 PM - Campfire & Dinner
10:30 PM - Start the trek
11:30 PM - Reach the view point and camp at the top.
07:30 AM - Trek down to the campsite
08:00 AM - Reach campsite, Freshen-up & have Breakfast
10:00 AM - Depart to Soochipara Waterfalls
11:30 AM - Visit Soochipara Waterfalls
01:00 PM - Have slef sponsored Lunch
02:00 PM - Start back to Bangalore
09:00 PM - Arrival at Bangalore
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up points
* A/C Private Coach (with Kerala state permit)
* Trekking Permission
* 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, & 1 Dinner Trekking Permission
* Zip line Activity
* Camping in Tents
* Certified Instructor
* Basic First-Aid Support
* Sightseeing Entry Charges (As per the itinerary)Certified Instructor
* Basic First-Aid Support
* Sightseeing Entry Charges (As per the itinerary)
* Any other Sightseeing/Activity not included in Itinerary.
* Lunch on Sunday.
* Camera Fees at Sightseeing places
Suggested things to carry:
- Personal medication (if any)
- Sweaters (Suggested)
- Strong backpack (Preferably water proof)
- Fresh pair of clothes for two days.
- Mosquito Reppellent Cream
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- A torch with new batteries (highly suggested)
- You can carry Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen.
- Camera (Optional)