Night trek to the jewel of sahyadri Ratangad fort on 28th January 2018
EVENT DETAILSSTART DATE: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018END DATE: Sunday, 28 Jan 2018START TIME: 01:30 AMEND TIME: 03:30 PMLOCATION: ratangad, Nashik, Maharashtra - 421602
NIGHT TREK TO THE JEWEL OF SAHYADRI RATANGAD FORT - ₹1100 + 5 FLAT Till 27 Jan 2018
Small Steps Adventures: Night trek to the jewel of sahyadri Ratangad fort on 28th January 2018
Type: Hill fort
Height: 4255 ft
Base Village: Ratanwadi
Ratangad Information: Ratangad fort is located on the boundary of Ahmadnagar and Thane districts, overlooking the locale of Bhandardara. The fort get covered with flowers after rainy season. Ratangad is also called as Jewels of the fort.
Ratangad is famous for its cavity formed naturally in top wall which is also called as ‘Nedhe’ or ‘Eye of the Needle’. Fort is known for its four gates Ganesh, Hanuman, Konkan and Trimbak. There are many wells and water cisterns which can be used throughout the year. There are two main caves, one with the temple inside and other one can be used for cave stay. Cave camping at Ratangad is also one of the fun filled experience frequently arranged by Small Steps Adventures. One can see neighboring forts from the top – Alang, Madan, Kulang, Harishchandragad and Patta.
Date: 28th January 2018
10:50 pm - Board Kasara fast local from CST.
01:18 am - Gather at Kasara railway station and start journey to base village Ratanwadi in private vehicle.
04:00 am - Reach base village. Have an introduction round followed by important instructions. Start trekking
07:30 am - Reach the caves. Have breakfast and trek towards the ‘Needle’ point. Enjoy the beautiful views.
09:00 am - Start descending.
12:30 pm - Reach the base village and have lunch.
01:30 pm - Start journey to Kasara in private jeep.
03:30 pm - Reach Kasara and depart for home with the happy memories.
INR 1100/- per person.
Transportation from Kasara to Kasara, Breakfast and tea, Lunch, Expertise charges and first aid and service Tax
- Local train tickets.
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
2. Photo ID card, Torch is mandatory.
3. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
4. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
5. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt.
6. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths, raincoat.
7. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
Organizer Small Steps Adventures