Sale Date Ended
Small Steps Adventures: Night Trek and Camping at Naneghat on 25th-26th November 2017
Duration: 1 Night / 1 Day
Nanagehat is a mountain pass in the western ghats near Junner in pune district.Naneghat is near Kalyan.The Name Nane means “coin” & Ghat means “pass”.This was the most important trade route as it connected kalyan to direct to Junner and Paithan.The Satvahan had made this naneghat route.Base village of naneghat Vaishakare. When there are no clouds we can easily see jivdhan And Dhakoba forts.it can easily reached by road from Junner.
Day 1: Saturday
4:00 pm Meet at Deepak Hotel, Kalyan Station
4.15 pm Depart for Naneghat by Jeep.
6.00 pm Reach Base of naneghat and round Introduction session. Start ascending.
8.00 pm Reach atop and explore surrounding area start tent pitcing and have dinner at locals home.
Day 2: Sunday
07:00 am: Wakeupcall and breakfast and explore naneghat.
9.00 am: start descending, reach to the base village
11:30 am: Start return journey towards Kalyan Station.
Cost: 1150/- + Additional Tax (5% GST)
Cost Includes: Transport by private vehicle Kalyan to Kalyan, Dinner, Tent Accommodation Breakfast, Expert team to guide participant, first aid kit.
Exclude: Anything not mentioned in the Include list, GST.
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
5. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
6. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
7.Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths.( if required)
8. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.