Sale Date Ended
Small Steps Adventures: Night Trek and Camping at Irshalgad on 4th-5th November 2017
Name: IRSHALGAD Fort
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 3700 FT above MSL (Approx)
Grade: Easy - Medium
Base Village: Chawuk-Irshalwadi
IRSHALGAD: Irshalgad is situated in the Karjat Region. Other forts in this region include Prabalgad, Kalawantin and Malanggad . Actually Irshal is not a fort but it’s a pinnacle. ShivajiMaharaj captured the complete region of Kalyan and Bhiwandi, up to Rairi in May 1666.This fort too, must have come under the Maratha rule at that time.
Get ready with your cameras to shoot the actual stars. Nothing can beat the visibility of stars in dark skies.
Date: 4th November 2017
Meeting Point: @ Panvel railway Station, 6:00 pm
6:00 pm: Meet @ Panvel Railway Station
6:15 pm: leave from Panvel for base village
7:15 pm: Introduction & Start trek
9:00 pm: Reach Irshalwadi (base village), Dinner.
10.00 pm: tent stay, fun games.
Trek schedule next day:
6:00 am: Wakeup Call & Refreshment.
6:30 am: Start ascending Irshalgad.
8:00 am: Explore Irshalgad and start descending.
9:00 am: Breakfast at Irshalwadi.
10:00 am: Start descending Irshalwadi and reach Panvel railway station.
INR 950 /- per head GST (5%)
Dinner (veg), camping in tent, Breakfast & Tea, Travelling from Panvel to Panvel, first aid kit and expertise charges.
Any other personal expenses other than above, GST.
Things to carry:-
At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
Torch with extra batteries.
Photo ID card.
Good trekking or sport shoes.
Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
Jackets (photo acche aate hey)
Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
bedsheet / chadar / Sleeping Bag
Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.