Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 31
Small Steps Adventures: NIGHT TREK and CAMPING at Harishchandragad via Pachnai on 25th-26th November 2017
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 4700 feet
Base Village: Pachnai and Khireshwar
Harishchandra fort is a one of the most famous fort in ahmednagar district.Its has very an interesting story about Harishchandra Raja.It has a meantion in various puranas includes Matsyapurana,Skandapurana and Agnipurana.Sage Changdev did meditation here in the 14th CE.and completed his manuscript ‘Tatwasaar’.This fort is a famous to trekkers and nature lovers.There are 3 peaks near Harishchandra fort i.e. Rohidas,Taramati and Harishchandra. Taramati peak is the highest one in the fort.Harishchandra fort is must to visit to enjoy the sunset near konkan kada.
Train timings: CSMT-Kasara SF local Train
11:34 Am CSMT
11:41 Am Byculla
11:47 Am Dadar
11:54 Am Kurla
1:02 Pm Titwala
1:22 Pm Asangaon
1:59 Pm Kasara
02:15 pm: Meeting point at Kasara Railway Station.
05:00 pm: Reach Pachnai base village by local transport.
05:30 pm: Refreshment &Snacks.
06:00 pm: Start ascend trek towards Konkankada .
08:30 pm: Reach campsite.Freshen up.
09:00 pm: Dinner & Night stay in tents
09:30 pm: Explore Night life at Konkankada
Day 2 :Sunday
06:00 am: Wake up Call.
07:00 am: Reach Taramati peak.
08:30 am: Reach back to konkankada & breakfast.
09:30 am: Reach Harishchandragad Temple and Explore remaining Fort.
11:30 am: Start desend trek towards khireshwar village.
03:00 pm: Reach Khireshwar Village& Lunch at Base Village.
04:00 pm: Start Return Journey towards Kalyan.
COST: INR 1700/- per person + GST (5%)
Snacks,Dinner, Camping in tent,Breakfast & Tea,Lunch,Travelling from Kasara to Kalyan, first aid kit,and expertise charges.
Any other personal expenses other than above
Things to carry:-
At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
Torch with extra batteries.
Photo ID card.
Good trekking or sport shoes.
Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
Jackets (photo acche aate hey)
Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
bedsheet / chadar
Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.