Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
About the place:
Ananthagiri Hills is located at Vikarabad, Ranga Reddy district, Telangana, India. The water flows from these hills to Osmansagar and Himayathsagar. It is one of the dense forests in Telangana Ananthagiri Temple is located in this forested area. It is the Birthplace of Musi river, which flows through Hyderabad. It is 5 km from Vikarabad.It is one of the earliest habitat areas. Ancient caves, medieval fort structures and temple shows the antiquity of this area.
12:30 Meetup at Gachibowli outer ring road
1:00 start to Anantagiri
2:30 reach Vikarabad Stop for Tea
3:30 Reach the camping Spot
4:00 Trek to sunset point
5:00 start pitching tents
6 to 8 Barbique
8 to 9 Explore Night Skies
05:30 Wake up
06:00 Head to sunrise trek
08:00 Break Fast
10:00 Pictures and birding session
11:30 start to Hyderabad
1. NIGHT STAY IN CAMPING TENTS
2. NIGHT TREK
3. UNLIMITED BBQ VEG & NON VEG
4. TREK GUIDE THROUGH OUT THE EVENT
5. UNLIMITED DINNER6. UNLIMITED BREAKFAST
FOR MORE INFO CALL OR WHATS APP @ :- 9110745256
1. This is a sort of exploratory trip. Most of the things are unplanned. So be prepared to accept any decision that suits best as per conditions prevailing at that time.
Guidelines to participants:
Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Infinite adventures earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
1. No littering, no pollution of water
2. This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
3. we carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
4. if you don’t feel well, bring it to the notice of the organizers immediately.
Things to carry for the night camp:
1. Shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
2. Extra pair of clothes, swimming costume if you have one
3. Must carry water bottles (2 liters) while trekking
4. Torch light
5. Sleeping bag or two bed sheets
6. Spare set of clothes, winter wear.
8. Anything else you think that can add to the CAMP.