Sale Date Ended
Night Trek Kalsubai Peak
Kalsubai Peak Trek with the height of 1646 meters or 5400 Feet is famous as the highest peaks in Maharashtra. Kalsubai Mountain lies in the Sahyadri mountain range falling under kalsubai harish chandragad wildlife sanctuary. Kalsubai Height being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Bhandardara Dam and Kalsubai Peak is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb. Climbing the Kalsubai Peak under the stars and moonlight add to the thrilling experience of night trek.
New Year Details of Kalsubai Night Trek
New Year Itinerary of Kalsubai Night Trek
Please board the below train and meet us at Kasara Railway Station near the ticket counter
Day 0: 31st December, Monday
19:18 Assemble at Kasara Railway Station near ticket counter.
19:20 Travel from Kasara Railway Station to Bari Village by Local Jeep.
21:30 Reach at Bari village, enjoy dinner.
23:30 Start the night trek to Kalsubai peak under twinkling stars.
Day 1: 01st January, Tuesday
03:30 Reach the top and rest.
05:30 Wake up and freshen up.
Explore peak after witnessing a new year's first sunrise from Maharashtra's highest peak.
07:30 Post Breakfast, Start to descend towards the base village.
11:00 Reach base village.
12:30 Proceed towards Kasara railway station.
14:30 Reach Kasara railway station and disperse.
· 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
· 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
· No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
· No show No Refund.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
· If Trek gets cancelled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.