( Participation for 2-days National Conference, Delegate Kit, Participation Certificate, 2 times Lun...
Sale Date Ended
National Cyber Safety and Security Standards Summit ’15 ( 3rd Edition) is going to be held on 11th & 12th of December 2015 at Dr. MRD Auditorium, PES University (Venue Partner), Bangalore. The National Cyber Safety and Security Standards Summit ’15 is an yearly event organized by National Cyber Safety and Security Standards in association with Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India and with various State & Central Governments.
In fact this is the one and only High Level Summit which gathers the presence of Multi-Stakeholders from MNC's, PSU's, PSB's, Corporates, Academics, State/Central Governments, Defence, Intelligence Agencies, Enforcement Agencies etc. The theme of this 3rd Edition is “National Data Security and Privacy- Towards Digital India” which is the raising issue in India.
“National Data Security and Privacy conclave- Towards Digital India” is aimed at addressing the Data Security and Privacy Challenges in today's Digital World. The aim of this conference is to focus on data security and privacy threats that are evolving and living around the digital world and what all solutions can help handle data in a safe and secured manner.
The conference is planned for two days with day one primarily focusing on corporate centric threats/ issues and day two with focus on people centric issues.
Day 1:- What is the role of Corporates/Organizations from Data Security & Privacy perspective, what security measures are being adopted and the assurance that is given on protecting the data privacy when handling public data in India.
Day 2:- What role and responsibility do individuals carry, their awareness and the need to adopt basic security principles in protecting their Personal Information, in the digital world.
Resolutions to be passed on the above :
1. Common man should have a proper incident management channel for reporting data breaches/ misuse of personal sensitive information.
2. Corporates that handle public data should provide reasonable assure on the security controls in storing and handling of public’s personal data.
3. How Corporates/Organizations respond to data incidents and what assurance do they offer ?
4. As an individual , how would I handle my data safely and securely in the digital world.
5. Compulsory data security awareness training to be provided to all IT resources from all public and private sector units.
The suggested topics includes but not limited to:
1. Strengthening National Security
2. Cyber Attacks and Defense Strategies
3. Critical Infrastructures and their Protection Methodologies
4. Cyber warfare and Military Applications of Security
5. Social Media Cataclysm.
6. Email Hacks - A Bigger problem than you think & Email Protection
7. BYOD - Bury Your Old Devices.
8. Digital Crime and Forensic Science in Cyberspace.
9. Securing Mobile, Ubiquitous, Embedded Systems.
10. Malware Detection and Large-scale Automated Analysis of Malware
11. Authentication and Access Control especially in emerging contexts such as Social
Networks and Large Scale Systems
12. Enterprise Data Protection and Application Security in Emerging Technical Contexts
13. Web Security Tools and Best Practices
14. Data Loss Prevention, Data Security and Cloud Computing
15. Enterprise Vulnerability & Risk Management
16. Cyber Security and Communications
17. Any other interesting topic on Data Security & Privacy.
Eminent Speakers at National Cyber Safety and Security Standards Summit ’15
1. Mr. Dinesh O. Bareja
Research Head - IndiaWatch & Open Security Alliance,
Principal Advisor - Pyramid Cyber Security & Forensics P Ltd, Dubai,
Ex-Cyber Surveillance Advisor - Jharkhand Police.
2. Mr. Aloysius Cheang, CISSP, CISA, GCIH
Managing Director - APAC, Cloud Security Alliance, Singapore.
3. Mr. Vivek Ramachandran
Security Evangelist, Researcher & Author &CEO - Binary Security Solutions,
Founder and Chief Trainer - SecurityTube.net
4. Mr. Benildus Nadar
Head - Cloud Security Alliance, Bangalore Chapter
5. Mr. Rohit Srivastwa
Founder - ClubHack and Director - Indian Infosec Consortium
6. Mr. Lavakumar Kuppan
CTO - Ironwasp Information Security Solutions Pvt Ltd
7. Mr. SathIsh AshwIn
Information Security Analyst, Head - National Cyber Defence Research Centre
8. Mr. ArulSelvar Thomas
Technical Director - Brisk InfoSec Solutions, Head - National Cyber Defence Research Centre
9. Mr. Nipun Jaswal
Director of Cyber Security - Lucrypt Limited UK
10. Mr. Deepak Umapathy
Security Evangelist, Cyber Security Consultant - Nomad Crossbow Labs
11. Mr. Praveen Joseph
Cyber Security Consultant
12. Mr. Joseph Kirubakaran CISA,CISSP,CEH,CPISI
Information Security, Risk and Compliance Consultant
13. Mr. Vijay Kumar Velu
Cyber Security Manager - KPMG Global Services
14. Mr.Deep Shankar Yadav
Digital Crime Analyst
National Cyber Safety and Security Standards Summit '15
Venue : PES University, Banashankari, Bangalore.
Date : December 11th & 12th, 2015
Join us and grab this unique opportunity to learn and network with colleagues and Cyber Security Professionals.
Coupon Code: NCSS15