Sale Date Ended
FICCI in association with International Copper Promotion Council (India) under the aegis of the Asia Power Quality Initiative (APQI) is organizing a seminar on “Total Power Quality Management” at New Delhi.
Asia Power Quality Initiative (APQI) [www.apqi.org ] has been established as a neutral platform to address power quality issues in the Asian region. APQI aims providing a platform to deliberate on and address PQ issues. It engages into policy advocacy while raising awareness among decision-makers. It works toward building the capacity of electrical engineers and designers, consultants and other PQ professionals. APQI works with the support of it’s national support network (NSN) partners backed up by the depository of international knowledge base namely Leonardo Power Quality Initiative (www.lpqi.org ).
The focus of the Seminar is on:
* Distribution Utility Regulations in Power Quality Area – current status under the Electricity Act 2003.
* Current Status of Power Quality Standards in India.
* Power Quality Issues & Its Impact on Indian economy.
* Utility perspective and Consumer expectations on PQ issues.
* Road Map for Power Quality Regulations in distribution level.
* Technologies & Solutions to address Power Quality Issues – Case Studies.