Welcome to the NASA Space Apps Challenge Visakhapatnam 2017 hosted by My First Office.
We’re pleased to officially welcome you to the NASA Space Apps Challenge community as the Participant of Space Apps Visakhapatnam,India. We rely on our participant, like you, to make Space Apps successful. As you know, the NASA Space Apps Challenge is a two-day hackathon where teams of technologists, scientists, designers, artists, educators, entrepreneurs, developers and students across the globe collaborate and engage with publicly available data to design innovative solutions to global challenges.
Space Apps is an open innovation program that enables NASA to harness the expertise, ingenuity, and creativity of global citizens to address humanity’s most pressing technology challenges. This year you are one participant of over 100 locations around the world spanning six continents.Experts from across NASA and our collaborating agencies have carefully crafted challenges for teams to aggregate around.
Credentials for the Participants:
1) Participation Certificate for NASA Space Apps Challenge 2017.
2) Participation Certificate for IBM Bluemix.
3) Certification for Mozilla Firefox Student Ambassador.
4) Participation Certificate from My First Office Fraternity.
5) Access to all the collaborations and partnerships as per the participant requirement.
6) Directly access to participant in NASA Global Incubation Program.
7) Meritorious certificate for the Global Nominees by NASA.
8) Mentors will be provided in the categories and challenges.
Venue : Nunet Technologies,Hill No : 2,IT Sez,Rushikonda,Visakhpatnam.
Date : April 29th and 30th,2017
Timings : 9:00 am-5:00 pm( participants who are in require in off timings also, venue will be provided)
Registration : Free (signup in the NASA website must be done https://2017.spaceappschallenge.org/auth/signup)
Transportation will be provided please contact us if required.
Basic Amenities like Free WiFi,Food,Snacks and Water will be provided.
For more details contact us at mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 9246262682,9949360232,9533524488