Sale Date Ended
Vasota Fort is situated in a dense forest surrounded by rivers.
Nageshwar caves are undeniably the best part of the fort which is must seen.
This trek is considered as one of the best treks in Sahyadri.
Being situated in the Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary, it offers amazing surprizes for wildlife lovers.
The trek through the dense forest makes you forget the distance you cover.
Duration : 1 N 1 D
Difficulty Level :3 (Easy to Medium)
Endurance Level :3 (Medium to High)
See you at Fergusson College Main gate at 10:00pm Sharp
We now travel non stop to Bamnoli. We should reach bamnoli by 3:00am
Take a nap till dawn at the base village.
We hope you’ve got a good sleep.
06:00am - Wake up call. Freshen up, and have breakfast.
08:00am - Complete procedure to enter Wildlife Sanctuary and get a boat alloted through the forest office.
10:00am - Start the trek after the 1 hour boat ride.
12:30pm - Reach to the caves and have packed lunch.
01:30pm - Start descend and then the 1 hour boat ride. You will initially feel like jumping in he water, but as the sun sets, it gets cold!
05:30pm - have tea and snack at Bamnoli and start return journey.
10:00pm - We are back to Pune.
Price: 1750/- Rs Per Person
Transportation from Pune to Pune in a private non A/C vehicle.
All forest permissions and boat cost.
Breakfast-Lunch-Evening snacks for the day.
Basic First Aid
*** Carry a sleeping bad and a mattress.
Things To Carry
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl: (only for overnight treks)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
Fergusson College Main Gate at 10:30pm Sharp!!
Address : 1366, Sadashiv Peth, Natu Baug, Bajirao Road, Near Kelkar Museum, Pune, Maharashtra 411030