Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 487
1st time in Pune. Mud festival with organic red mud and multani mitti.
Beverages and liquor
Enjoy your summer with South Korean festival in Pune
LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD.
- Ticket Holders Below Age Limit Of 2 Will Not Be Allowed To Enter For The Show.
- No Refunds On Purchased Ticket Are Possible, Even In Case Of Any Rescheduling.
- This Is A Single Entry Show. Once You Exit The Show Area ,You Will Not Be Permitted To Enter Again.
- Please Keep Your Ticket With You At All Times.
- Beware Of Counterfiet Tickets.Tickets Without Hologram/Proper Authentication Will Be Invalid.
- Security Procedures, Including Frisking Remain The Right Of The Management.
- No Dangerous Or Hazardous Objects Will Be Allowed To The Venue.
- Ticket Holders In An Inebriated State May Not Be Allowed Entry.
- Carrying Of Alcohol, Cigarettes And Banned Substance Will Not Be Permitted In The Venue.
- No Tickets For The Event Shall Be Used By Any Person For Advertising, Promotional Or Commercial Purposes Without Obtaining Written Consent Of The Promoter.
- Tickets Are Compulsory For Everyone Including Kids.
- Gates Open At 10:00am
-.Organisers Have Full Rights To Cancel,Postpone Or Close The Event At Any Point Of Time.
- Organisers Will Have The Right To Deport The Ticket Holder If Found With Any Suspicious Activity.
- Organisers Will Not Be Responsible For Any Sort Of Injury,Damage,Theft,Loses During The Event.
- Unlawful Sale Or Resale (Or Attempted Unlawful Resale)Of A Pass/Invitee Would Lead To Seisure Or Cancelation Of That Ticket Without Refund Or Other Compensation.
- Duplicate Pass/Invitees Will Not Be Issued For Lost Or Stolen Ones.
- Organisers Will Not Be Responsible For Any Natural Calamities/Disasters.
- First Aid/Medical Facilites Will Be Provided However Organisers Do Not Take Any Responsibility For Any Problem Arising