Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
1st time in Pune. Mud festival with organic red mud and multani mitti.
Beverages and liquor
Enjoy your summer with South Korean festival in Pune
LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD.
- Ticket Holders Below Age Limit Of 2 Will Not Be Allowed To Enter For The Show.
- No Refunds On Purchased Ticket Are Possible, Even In Case Of Any Rescheduling.
- This Is A Single Entry Show. Once You Exit The Show Area ,You Will Not Be Permitted To Enter Again.
- Please Keep Your Ticket With You At All Times.
- Beware Of Counterfiet Tickets.Tickets Without Hologram/Proper Authentication Will Be Invalid.
- Security Procedures, Including Frisking Remain The Right Of The Management.
- No Dangerous Or Hazardous Objects Will Be Allowed To The Venue.
- Ticket Holders In An Inebriated State May Not Be Allowed Entry.
- Carrying Of Alcohol, Cigarettes And Banned Substance Will Not Be Permitted In The Venue.
- No Tickets For The Event Shall Be Used By Any Person For Advertising, Promotional Or Commercial Purposes Without Obtaining Written Consent Of The Promoter.
- Tickets Are Compulsory For Everyone Including Kids.
- Gates Open At 10:00am
-.Organisers Have Full Rights To Cancel,Postpone Or Close The Event At Any Point Of Time.
- Organisers Will Have The Right To Deport The Ticket Holder If Found With Any Suspicious Activity.
- Organisers Will Not Be Responsible For Any Sort Of Injury,Damage,Theft,Loses During The Event.
- Unlawful Sale Or Resale (Or Attempted Unlawful Resale)Of A Pass/Invitee Would Lead To Seisure Or Cancelation Of That Ticket Without Refund Or Other Compensation.
- Duplicate Pass/Invitees Will Not Be Issued For Lost Or Stolen Ones.
- Organisers Will Not Be Responsible For Any Natural Calamities/Disasters.
- First Aid/Medical Facilites Will Be Provided However Organisers Do Not Take Any Responsibility For Any Problem Arising