Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 166
(Highest Peak Of Maharashtra)
Kalsubai (5400 ft.)is highest peak of Maharashtra which lies on sahyadri ranges. It is 4 to 5 hrs trek. There is small temple on top. The base village of Kalsubai is Bari. On the way of this trek three ladders are there to climb. This trek cam be done all over year because of its weather. Being a highest peak of Maharashtra the weather is always cold & foggy on top. Together we shall explore 'The Everest of Maharashtra'-our very own Kalsubai!!!
Date: 25th – 26th June 2018
Height : 5400 Ft
Cost : 1850/- Per Person
10:45 PM: Meeting point will be Kotak Bank at Dadar (East)
11.00 PM : Dadar (East)
11:45 PM : Teen Hath Naka (Thane west)
12.10 AM : Kalyan Bhiwandi Bypass
04:30 AM: Reach Base Village
06:00 AM: Wake up call
06:30 AM: Breakfast
07:30 AM: Start the Trek
10:30 AM: at Top rest and enjoy the view
11:30 AM: Start descend
01:30 PM: Reach Base Village
02.00 PM: Lunch
03.00 PM: Move to Mumbai
• Travelling from Dadar to Dadar
• Wandering Birds Expertise Charges.
• Meals during travel
• Personal expenses
• Insurance of any kind
• Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
• Any item not covered under “inclusions”
• 7+ days prior to event - 50% amount will be Non Refundable.
• 3+ days prior to event - 70% amount will be Non Refundable.
• 2 days prior No Refund
• Camping places and Event timings (depends on weather conditions) are subject to change.
• Seat Availability needs to be confirmed before payment of event.
• Please avoid wearing Jewelries.
• Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• For confirmation of the seat, full amount needs to be deposited prior to the event.