Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, the Engine of Inclusive Growth & Development. Growth & Development.In most Countries the MSME represent over 90% of Enterprises worldwide. MSMEs are often the driving force behind a large number of Innovations and contribute to the Growth of the national Economy through Employment, Creation, Productive Investment and value Added Exports.
In India too, the MSMEs play a pivotal role in the overall industrial economy of the country. MSMEs have 10% of share in national GDP . Also, with it's Ability and Dynamism this sector has shown admirable innovativeness and adaptability to survive the recent economic downturn and recession.
Even with such a recognition nationally and internationally, MSMEs are not getting their due for a want of business platform to interact, Negotiate, Educate and Business Develop Globally.
Why This Exhibition ?
MSME World Expo 2011 an international exhibition cum conference, for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises along with large industries to provide a platform as above and to create awareness of the policies, facilities declared/ formed. This platform is to study the demand and supply to enhance Exports-Imports through interactive Sessions and Business Meet.
* Micro, Small & Medium Manufacturers & Service Providers.
* Finance institutions / Scheduled & Private Banks.
* Micro Finance companies.
* Auto Manufacturers & Auto component Manufacturers.
* Oil Companies.
* Building & Constructions.
* IT Sectors.
* Electrical & Electronics.
* Industrial Equipments Manufactures & Suppliers.
* Marketing Consultants, Testing & measuring Equipments Tool Rooms & Many more.
* SMEs Exporters
* Enterpreneurs from different sectors
* Government And Non Government firms
* Traders Association And Members
* Heavy Industries and many more