MS Project (MSP) 2016 online training
Sale Date Ended
MS Project helps Project Managers and Leaders effectively schedule the project tasks and monitor projects. our MS Project workshop provides necessary knowledge to participants in very practical approach, so that participants can start using it right after the training.
Schedule: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM IST
NOTE: Participants should bring their laptop with MS Project 2016 or 2013 installed in it (or the trial version). Contact for guidelines to get trial version.
* Effective classroom training
* Interactive approach to understand concepts thoroughly
* Discussion on concepts behind few features of MS Project
* Create a new project
* Create and maintain calendars
* Set up project information
* Create and modify a project task structure
* Enter and edit resource information
* Assign resources
* Manage resource allocation
* Set and maintain baselines
* Update actual progress
* Compare progress against a baseline
* Apply views
* Overview on reports
Gopi K Aitham is Project Management Professional and Agile/Scrum Coach with diversified experience. He has been training and mentoring professionals to achieve excellence in managing their projects and achieving their certifications.
GK handles the public and corporate workshops with ease, and makes the session interactive and fun.
Coach professional experience highlights:
* 20+ years of diversified experience in Project Management, Education, IT, and Manufacturing
* 6+ years of experience in conducting workshops on various project management topics.
* Thousands of professionals were impacted by Gopi on PMP certification, MS Project, Primavera & Agile/Scrum.
* 4.5+ on the scale of 5, is the feedback received for the workshops facilitated by our coach.
* 100% of participants answered 'Yes' to recommend the workshops conducted by Gopi.
* Reviewer of 2 books in project management.
* PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® from Project Management Institute
* Project Management Professional (PMP®) from Project Management Institute
* Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance
* ITIL Foundation 2011 version from APMG
* Six sigma Green Belt from General Electric