• TOTAL Km 2165 kms
• Culture Hinduism, Jainism, Muslim culture.
• Riding hrs 3min – 8 hrs max.
• Riding level Easy
• Highlights • 5 palace visit with introduction of history
• Cultural Program at Thar desert
• jeep safari at Thar desert
• Taj –Mahal visit.
• Pushkar lake visit.
• Stay in Mandawa , a trading outpost for the ancient caravan routes for china & know for its fort & havelis.
• Explore the Rajputana culture & history.
December 30th -14th January 2017
Route Itinerary: Mileage:
Day 1 – Delhi
Day 2 – Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur 260 km
Day 3 – Bharatpur - Ranthambore 240 km
Day 4 – Ranthambore
Day 5 – Ranthambore - Bundi 126 km
Day 6 – Bundi - Bijaipur 300km
Day 7 – Bijaipur - Chittogarh - Udaipur 346 km
Day 8 – Udaipur
Day 9 – Udaipur - Ranakpur - Jodhpur 270 km
Day 10 – Jodhpur
Day 11 – Jodhpur - Bikaner 251km
Day 12 –Bikaner – Mandawa 194 km
Day 13 – Mandawa – Jaipur 175km
Day 14 – Jaipur 100km
Day 15– Jaipur -New Delhi 260 km
DAY 16- DELHI- DEPARTURE
Day 1st: Delhi
In morning we come to pick you up at the New Delhi Airport or any pick-up point. Our representatives are there to provide you all the services and soon you’ll be introduced to the motorbikes and all the details about the tour. In order to get familiarized with the motorcycle, we’ll take you for a test ride for 15 to 20 km around Delhi. Then we will explain you the basic maintenance of the motorcycle and all necessary documents that you will carry with you along the trip.
Day 2th: Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur
Early morning, let’s start riding towards Agra and the legendary Taj Mahal dedicated to eternal love of an Emperor for his favorite Queen! After the visit, we ride towards Bharatpur. Once considered impregnable and old capital of the Jat Kingdom, Bharatpur has many touristic attractions, including its majestic palace and old fort.
Day 3rd: Bharatpur - Ranthambore
We take the road in direction of Ranthambore, home to the famous Royal Bengal Tiger. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot. Its wildlife sanctuary is known for its tigers and is one of the best places in India to see these animals in their natural jungle habitat.
Day 4th: Ranthambore
Visit of Ranthambore National Park, one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The tiger is not the only attraction at Ranthambhor. A variety of birds including owlets, the ubiquitous langur (monkey), leopard, caracal, hyena, jackal, jungle cat, marsh crocodiles, wild boar, bears and various species of deer are the other attractions. The dominating architecture of Ranthambore Fort (built in the 10th century) adds also to its landscape.
Day 5th: Ranthambore - Bundi
We start the day with a wildlife safari into the national park about 2-3 hours and soon after the visit hop on our bikes to reach the picturesque little town of Bundi with its colorful bazaars. You will note its particular architectural ornate forts and palaces. Bundi is also famous for its lake, the Nawal Sagar, and its unique kund, the Dabhai Kund, which well worth a visit for the spectacular carvings on the numerous steps leading down to the water level.
Day 6th: Bundi - Bijaipur (151 approx.)
Head to Bijaipur where you can observe a typical Indian village lifestyle. The rest of the day is at leisure to visit the Bijaipur Castle or walk through the lanes and alleys which can be quite an experience. An optional ride in the surroundings through small village roads will also be organized.
Day 7th: Bijaipur - Chittogarh - Udaipur
We move towards Udaipur. On the road we’ll make a stop to Chittogarh to discover its spectacular fort built in the 7th century AD and citadel of many great Indian warriors. We follow our route in direction of the “White City” of Rajasthan.
Day 8th: Udaipur
On that day we’ll proceed for the sightseeing of the town. Called the "Venice of the East", Udaipur is a very popular tourist destination. Apart from its history, culture, and scenic locations, it is also known for its Rajput-era palaces. The Lake Palace, for instance, covers an entire island in the Pichola Lake. Also nicknamed the "Lake City", Udaipur lakes are considered some of the most beautiful lakes in the town.
We’ll be spending the day sightseeing in the old city, visiting the colorful bazaars, palaces and temples.
Day 9th: Udaipur - Ranakpur - Jodhpur
We are off for our next destination. En route we’ll stop to Ranakpur. Widely known for its marble Jain temple, Ranakpur is said to be the most spectacular of the Jain temples in India. After the visit, we’ll reach the “Blue City” of Rajasthan.
Day 10th: Jodhpur
On the programme, free sightseeing in the royal city founded in 1459. The mighty Meherangarh Fort, with imposing city walls, the bazaars of the old city, the beautiful historic buildings and scenic landscapes of the city are worth a visit.
Day 11th: Jodhpur – Bikaner
Today is our first day on the desert highway, with pure motorbike adventure on the road to Bikaner, an imposing walled city of palaces and colorful bazaars.
Day 12th: Bikaner – Mandawa
Early morning, Go-Pro Cameras on helmets, riding gears, Royal Enfield Bikes, let’s start riding towards Mandawa. Referred as the "open air art gallery" of Rajasthan, the entire Shekhawati region is dotted with fascinating mansions (havelis) embellished with frescoes & colourful painted walls. Rest of the day at leisure to have a glimpse of its sumptuous havelis and fort.
Day 13th – 14th : Mandawa – Jaipur
Our trip continues towards the state capital of Rajasthan. Known as the “Pink City”, Jaipur is the largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan and was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber, after whom the city is named. The city today has a population of 3.1 million.
Jaipur is a major tourist destination in India and was ranked the 7th best place to visit in Asia. The day is yours for sightseeing into the Pink City. Lush palaces, gardens, temples, forts, arts and crafts, traditional shops, Jaipur has a lot to offer in that field.
Day 15th: Jaipur - New Delhi
Back to the Capital where our riding days come to the end, full of good memories and fascinating experiences. Here it’s a time to do some shopping for the family and friends, collect all the tour pictures during our farewell party with Hardev Motors Team!
We hope that you spent an enjoyable trip with us.
Day 16th: Delhi (Departure)
End of the arrangements.
The Cost includes:
? 6 Motorbike (500cc UCE)with fuel for the whole trip 11 days
? Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
? Road captain with Motorbike
? 1 Mechanic. with all Spare parts and tool kit
? Accommodation for 15 Nights 6pax (Twin sharing)
? 6 Pax. Food MAP basis (Breakfast , Dinner )
? Mineral water.
? 1 Helper / Back-up- Rider
? Medical kit (inc. Oxy. cylinder)
? Cultural Program.
? T-shirts Rajasthan ride
? Photos and video of the whole trip.(Raw by Go-Pro)
? monuments entrance fee
? Pick up & Dropping at Delhi airport.
The Cost Excludes:
? International /Domestic flights
? India Visa
? Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
? Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
? Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
? Riding Gears.
? Personal insurance and evacuation charges
? All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
? Insurance against or for accidents / loss of life, loss of goods etc.
? Third party insurance.
? Tips to guides, drivers etc.
? Any item not included in the above “cost Includes
Cost of the tour 6 Riders: USD 14517
Cost per rider USD
Rider $ 2420
Pillion $ 1854
Single room supplementary $ 1000
Documentary supplementary $ 4000
Terms and Conditions
1. Online Booking
• A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to hold the booking.
2. Security deposit
• Refundable if there is no damage on the bike.
Required deposit: Rs. 10000/- per bike & one original ID proof.
3. Cancellation and refunds
• 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts. Above the stipulated time, 0 % Refundable after 30 days.
4. Responsibility of the applicant
• -The company is not responsible in case of physical or fatal injuries.
• -The company is not responsible for the bikes damages. If the body, clutch plates or riding gears are damaged because of rough riding the applicant will be charged.
5. Trip extension
• If unforeseen circumstances necessitate a trip extension or if the participants decide to extend the motorbike tour, additional costs will be charged to them.
6. Unexpected disruptions
• Hardev Motors organizes guided motorcycle tours in some of the wildest areas on earth; accordingly the weather and environment can be unstable especially in the Himalayas. Company is not responsible for changes in the itinerary or program that are a result of roadblocks, landslides, monsoon, heavy rain or snow fall and any natural crisis.
7. Number of participants
• The cost is calculated with 6 riders, under/above this number, the package cost might increase/Decrease.
8. Conditions to participate in our rides
• To participate as a rider an individual has to be equal or above the age of 18 years at the time of the tour and be in possession of a valid motorcycle driving license and international driving license (for foreigners), be in good health condition and have at least 2 or 3 years experience in riding a motorcycle.
• As a pillion, an individual has to be equal or above the age of 12 years at the time of the tour, in good health condition and with at least some motorcycle co-riding experience.
9. Pay pal money transfer.
• The PayPal booking amount additional commission will be paid by the Participants only.
10. Company Rights
• HM Holds the rights to refuse/ remove you while on a tour In case of not following the rules of ride /command of team leader/Unacceptable behavior with other group members etc. No amount is refundable in that situation.