Your Cofee is on us.
150cc and above bike are preferred.
Event Address : Ananthagiri hills
Event Type : Bike Ride
Difficulty Level : Easy to moderate
Cost : 150/-
Transport : will be pooling, petrol cost will be shared.
Meeting point : Morine Bakery, Mehdipatnam
Ananthagiri hills is 80 km from Hyderabad. It is one of the dense forests in Telangana. Ananthagiri Temple is located in this forested area. It is the Birth place of Musi river, which flows through hyderabad. it is one of the earliest habitat areas. Ancient caves , medieval fort structures and temple shows the antiquity of this area.
06:00 : Reach meetup point, Morine bakers and wait for others
06:30 : Start the ride after small brefing on ride and responsibilities.
07:30 : Stop for Breakfast & Cofee at Chevella
08:30 : Reach Vikarabad
10:00 : Start Trekking
13:30 : Have lunch
15:00 : Trek back
17:00 : Start back to Hyderabad with memories
1) Wear Light Color Clothes, full sleeve T-shirt and track pants
2) Jacket / Umbrella and some extra clothes just in case the weather plays foul.
3) Water - 3 ltr per head minimum (This is your heaviest weight)
4) Sports / trekking shoes, (No Sandals/Converse/Formals or other casual shoes)
6) Electral / ORS / glucose
8) Snacks - chocolates/ energy bars/ biscuits
9) Food for lunch
10) A big smile, and tons of energy :)
11) Get your camera if you want to take snaps
12) No littering, no pollution of water.
HT Strives to protect our nature and members safety is our prime agenda and we do not compromise on these aspects.
Get more updates about Hyderabad Travelers :