Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 126
Team PHE welcomes you to join very easy yet stupendous Trek in sahyadri.
Ghangad Fort: Its More than 300 yrs old fort Near Lonavala. With Beutiful views of valleys from top Of Ghangad, its a best place for beginner for trek & Camping.
The itinerary is as follows
• 9 PM : Leave from Pune and head to Base Village
• 11 PM : Reach Base Village. & Start Trek To Ghangad
• 11:45 PM : Reach Ghangad Top & Camping.
• 6 AM : Wake up call to witness the mesmerizing sunrise from the Ghangad Top.
• 7 AM : Have breakfast & Tea
• 8 AM : Head back to Base Village
• 11 AM : Get Refreshed at Pimpri Dam
• 1 PM : Lunch On the Way
• Reach Pune between 4 PM - 5PM with wonderful memories
Fees : Rs. 1250/-
(Includes travel from Pune to Pune, Breakfast, Lunch on Sunday, Accommodation in Tents)
Fees exclude provisions for providing packaged drinking water and all the things not explicitly mentioned above.)
Pushkaraj : 8275390990/ Vimal 9730476176
Things to carry:
1.ID Proof Compulsory
2.Dry Food (snacks, plum cakes, biscuits).
3.Torch (Must) with extra cell.
4.Personal First Aid Kit (Medicine you usually required).
5.Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc….
7.Water Bottle (at least 3 Liters ) (Must)
8.Full Pant and full sleeve shirt (Must)
9.Good Trekking Shoes (Must).
10.Extra Pair of Clothes. (2 Pairs)
11.Sleeping Bag/Bedsheets Etc.
Please Note: Drinking & Smoking is strictly prohibited. Do not litter plastic We are strict about these rules, else no other constraints :)
Above schedule is indicative Some changes due to unavoidable circumstances may happen. But no compromise in fun & enjoyment.)