Includes Breakfast, On Route hydration & T shirt
Sale Date Ended
Includes Rented Cycle, Breakfast, On Route hydration & T shirt
Sale Date Ended
ABOUT THE CYCLING CARNIVAL
MOM's cycling carnival is a first of it's kind event as part of the exclsuive mom's sports series. The sports series is to support the One Lakh Hands for MOM campaign to create awareness among health and wellness of mothers.
ABOUT THE MOM'S SPORTS SERIES
MoM's sports series is an exclusive sports events for mothers that will be held from August 27, 2017 to May 27, 2018 in Hyderabad. Below is the schedule:
August 27, 2017 - Cycling Carnival
September 24, 2017 - Running
October 29, 2017 - Tennis
November 26, 2017 - Basketball
December 31, 2017 - Football
January 28, 2017 - Cricket
February 25, 2018 - Volleyball
March 25, 2018 - Swimming
April 29, 2018 - Kabaddi
May 27, 2018 - Badminton
Note: The schedule is subject to change*
The cycle ride starts from the Physical Literacy Days event at Gachibowli Stadium. Route map will be updated closer to the event date.
5 km I 10 km I 20 km I 40 km
ABOUT THE CAUSE
One lakh hands for one Moms is aimed to bring change in the well being of mothers aged 30 and above, by making them to be responsible for their health and active life style.
One Lakh Sons & Daughters will be reached through this campaign who would act as an influencers to get their mothers enrolled. Various experiences/engagement activities related to arts, culture, sports and entertainment would be organized throughout the year exclusively for mothers. Enrolled mothers would be informed about health tips, information on customized events and activities in the city, through SMS, Mail and News Letters.
About one lakh hands : http://www.onelakhhands.com/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please choose the event carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non- transferable and cannot be modified.
2. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, cramps, fatigue, dehydration, complications arising out of pre-existing medical conditions, accidents, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
3. You agree that One Lakh Hands organisers and associated companies or entities that organize the Event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
4. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interests of your health and event safety.
5. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the Event.
6. You acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by One Lakh Hands for MoM or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
7. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
8. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
9. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable).
10. Please carry your Govt. approved ID card at time of event for issuing of bicycles. Terms & Conditions