A Mind map is a thinking map like the map of a city, but for your mind. A mind map would be used to help you find your way around your thoughts.
The intrinsic tendency of the brain is not learn in a linear format, but through imagination and association. Based on this insight, Mind Mapping is a technique that employs visual representation of individual thought process to provide a creative, innovative and efficient tool for learning.
The Mind Map can be applied to every aspect of life where improved learning and clearer thinking will enhance human performance. This helps organise thoughts and give an easy-to-follow structure to the learning process.
A short video on Mind Maps
Who invented Mind Maps?
ï¿½ Tony Buzan is the Inventor of Mind Mapping and a leading authority on creativity, memory and thinking.
ï¿½ He is a bestselling author of over 100 books, with sales totalling three million and counting
ï¿½ He was named one of the world’s top 5 speakers in the world by Forbes magazine.
ï¿½ Officially has the highest Creative IQ in the world
ï¿½ Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize
Who MUST attend
Everyone who uses his / her Mind
Hotel Karl Residency
36, Lallubhai Park Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058
Date: Sunday 14th Sept 2014
Registration: 9.30 am to 10 am
Workshop Timing: 10 am to 6 pm
N B :
Writing material will be provided
Tea will be provided twice.
Lunch will be provided.
Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Spot registration strictly not allowed.
What you will learn:
An experiential session to get people to experience the power of Mind Maps themselves
- Discover how Mind Maps could enhance your creativity between 50 - 500 % IMMEDIATELY
- Why creativity is like oxygen
-The science of creativity
- Dangers of low creativity
- Myths of creativity
- State of creativity on the planet based on intense research
- The future of business and how challenges could be met
- Discover how Mind Maps demonstrate that we are all unique and how to tap that uniqueness
- 2 biggest challenges facing the human brain today identified by neuroscientists
The Science behind Mind Mapping
- What is Whole Brain Thinking ?
- Myths of Whole Brain Thinking
- Gestalt and its enormously powerful applications
- Experiential Exercise to prove Imagination is extremely critical to memory
- Daydreaming . Good or bad ?
- Video defining Mind Maps from Tony Buzan - the inventor himself!
- Video on The Most Important Graph In The World
- Extraordinary learnings about the brain and memory
- How to apply the lessons from the Most Important Graph In The World
Mind Maps for Brain Storming
- Why most Brain Storming is actually brain " drizzling "
- Group Brain Storming or Solo Brain Storming
- 3 critical rules for Brain Storming with Mind Maps
- Experiential brain storming session for tackling burning issues
- Laws of Mind Mapping
- Understanding ALL the laws of Mind Mapping
- The reasoning behind all the laws of mind mapping
- Destroying the phobia of drawing . 95 % of the world's population has it !
- Practising making a Mind Map with all the laws of Mind Mapping
- Structured feedback session for the Mind Maps drawn
Various uses of Mind Maps for
- and Self Development
Assignment for certification, Q & A session, Conclusion
Proclaimed a Genius by Tony Buzan (Mind Map Inventor & Noble Peace Prize Nominee)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cm80pvpOZ4
Endorsed by Jack Canfield ("The Secret" teacher & Co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul series) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYH1KaxQ4uM
Mumbai's First Mind Map Trainer
Conducted 1 8 0 + Mind Map Seminars
Mind Map seminars done for Executives of Many Fortune 5 0 0 Cos and The IITs, IIMs, Harvard Business School and London School of Economics Alumni
Has over 5 0 0 Testimonials
Probably the Most Endorsed Trainer In The World On Linkedin . 5 7 0 0 + Endorsements
Has 4 0 0 + Video Testimonials and over 2 6 1 0 0 Views on his YouTube Channel
“Dharmendra Rai’ gives rise to over 6 Million Reference Pages on Google
Speaker at The World HRD Congress 2012
One of the Most Connected People on the Planet
Linkedin : 2 2 1 0 0 + Connections
FB : 5 0 0 0 Connections
Klout Score : 72 . This makes him one of the most influential people in the world on Social Media
Member of Mensa International ( An International High IQ Society )
Appeared in prominent media like
Times Of India
Work Experience of 15 years with companies like
Last position was National Sales Head of Benchmark Mutual Fund, now Goldman Sachs
Proud To Be Nominated For Inclusion In Marquis Who’s Who ! The family of Marquis Who’s Who publications presents unmatched coverage of the lives of today’s leaders and achievers from around the world, and from every significant field of endeavour
Nominated for the REX KARMAVEER GLOBAL FELLOWSHIP in partnership with CtrlS, iCONGO, VSO and Karmaveer Chakra (Instituted in partnership with the United Nations . Nominees have included Peter Buffett ( Noted musician and son of Warren Buffett ), Mairead Maguire ( Nobel Peace Prize Winner ) , Don Cheadle , George Clooney , Amish Tripathi & Tony Robbins
Has been a TED x Speaker . It was an honour for him to speak at a platform that has had speakers like Tony Buzan , Anthony Robbins and Bill Gates . His talk appears on The TEDx Channel On YouTube That Has Over 134 MILLION Views
Event saved successfully!
Email to Friends and Colleagues
You are invited to attend Priti Gupta Presents MIND MAP OPEN Mumbai by Dharmendra Rai