Sale Date Ended
One of the popular & holy ancient temples surrounded by 77 hills in the Eastern Ghats, Male Mahadeshwara has become a tourist’s paradise because of the unadulterated beauty, off late. The MM Hills is at a height of nearly 3000 Ft from sea level.There’s a Shiva temple that lies amidst the thick jungles of the hill ranges. Not just a mere pilgrimage, but this journey would surely tickle the nature lover in you!
Located at a distance of 210 km from Bangalore, this would be a perfect weekend getaway to escape the city lights and spend some time amidst the serenity of nature. The two days nature walk and camping would be a thrilling experience – visiting the magnificent MM Hills, along with the Hogenakkal Falls and Dhondenling Monastery. Get drenched at ‘The Niagra Falls of India’ and enjoy the mysticism of the Tibetan settlement.
23rd June - 25th June 2017
Easy to Moderate (difficulty level is subjective).
Cost: 2799/-(inclusive of all taxes)
Few slots left. Book now! https://
DAY 0: 23rd June 2017
- Leave from Bangalore at 10:00 PM
DAY 1: 24th June 2017
- Reach Homestay, Freshen up
- Hike to MM hills
- Lunch at the top
- Visit Hogenakkal Falls
- Dinner and Bonfire
DAY 2: 25th June 2017
- Visit Dhondenling Monastery
- Depart for Bangalore and reach by 10:00 PM(approx)
-Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
-Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
-Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
-Experience that you gain
-Any kind of insurance
-Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
-Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
Cancellation Policy: www.plantheunplanned.com/
Event Calendar: https://
Subscribe to Events Updates: http://eepurl.com/cLDAa9
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on sayhello@plantheunplanned.
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 7760710005, +91 9428909952
Join us on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/