Sale Date Ended
AJ Aventures Is proud to announce Miss Telangana 2019 to give a women platform to showcase their talents. To empower women with their dream of making their future confident.
A beauty Pageant Show organizing for a cause of Women Empowerment & Girl Child Care & Education
Auditions will be held across 2 cities in Telangana State On Ground from March 10th 2019. The shortlisted participants groomed over 3 days by experts Grooming charges applicable.
A glamour ﬁlled event of anticipation as the shortlisted ﬁnalists walk the ramp and participate in ﬁnal round on March 8th 2019.
for more details contact :9121216661
Registrations ends by March 8th
Following are the terms and conditions which every applicant should keep in mind which registering themselves in the contest;
1. It is essential for the candidate to be of 18 to 27 years of age. (as on 31st December 2019)
2. The candidate should have height of at least 5’5” inches or above.
3. The applicant should not be engaged or married.
4. It is important that candidate have never embraced motherhood, or have been pregnant earlier or during the phase of competition.
5. The applicant by nature and habits should carry the traits of a female.
6. Candidate willing to take part should also possess TELANGANA Residency.
The above conditions are the eligibility criteria which should be met by an applicant to get themselves registered for Miss Telangana contest. Once the criteria are met, following personal documents would be required for moving ahead in the registration process.
Documents for Registration
1. Age proof: The documents for age proof include passport, driver license, pan card or school leaving certificate. Any other document of equivalent nature can also be carried as proof of age.
2. Proof of address: This shall include voter card or any other similar document substantiating the place of residence of an individual.
3. The applicant uses the prefix 'Miss'(or equivalent) before her name
4. The applicant should not / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
5. The applicant should be a natural born female.
6. The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of TELANGANA as per the applicable laws of India .
7. The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
8. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
9. The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
10. The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
11. The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any state other than Telangana.
12. The regional expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
13. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
14. The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against AJ AVentures.
15. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
16. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
17. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
18. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
19. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
20. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organizer.
21. The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
22. In the event of any dispute, the Organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
23. The courts of Hyderabad have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
24. Two rounds will b there in auditions ramp walk and talent rounds