Sale Date Ended
Auditions on 25th Nov
Grand Finale on 4th Nov
AJ Aventures Is proud to announce Miss and Mrs Plus Size Beauty Queen 2018 to give a women platform to showcase their talents. To empower women with their dream of making their future confident.
A beauty Pageant Show organizing for a cause of cancer sarvivars.
From auditions itself two rounds wil be there Intro, traditional, rounds.....
Participants have to bring own costume and makeup for auditions.
WHoever comes for finals they wil have 2 rounds, traditional ramp walk and question round.
It is essential for the candidate to be of 18 to 30 years of age for Ms. (as on 31st December 2018) and 20 to 50 yrs for Mrs
The applicant by nature and habits should carry the traits of a female.
The above conditions are the eligibility criteria which should be met by an applicant to get themselves registered for Miss and Mrs Plus Size Beauty Queen 2018 contest. Once the criteria are met, following personal documents would be required for moving ahead in the registration process.
Documents for Registration
1. Age proof: The documents for age proof include passport, driver license, pan card or school leaving certificate. Any other document of equivalent nature can also be carried as proof of age.
2. Proof of address: This shall include voter card or any other similar document substantiating the place of residence of an individual.
3. The applicant should be a natural born female.
4. The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of TELANGANA as per the applicable laws of India .
5. The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
6. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
7. The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
8. The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
9. The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any state other than Telangana.
10. The regional expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
11. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
12. The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against AJ AVentures.
13. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
14. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
15. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
16. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
17. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
18. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organizer.
19. The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
20. In the event of any dispute, the Organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
21. The courts of Hyderabad have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
22. Two rounds will b there in auditions one traditional ramp walk and second western ramp walk for auditions