for one ticket one person only
Sale Date Ended
STAND FOR CAUSE
MISS ABILITY CONTEST 2018 TELANGANA
I KoppulaVasundhara, CEO & Founder of Weave Medias, Weave Medias has dedicated itself to the welfare of persons with disabilities, creating opportunities for their economic growth and providing assistance through services, events and activities. In April 1st 2018 Miss Ability contest will held as first edition from the Weave Media. Venue is Shilpakala Vedhika – Shilparamam, Hyderabad. Miss Ability is a concept created to create the plot form for especially abled girls to project their skills in challenging careers. It appears as beauty pageant but the motto is to bring out the abilities on one plot form. That’s why we titled as “MISS ABILITY”. Crowning for the Ability. This Contest is an effort towards increasing the full and effective participation of such women in society equally with others and bringing a change in the social perception about people with disabilities, while also creating unique opportunities for them. This Contest shall create a platform for the participants to build their careers in entertainment and media where the multiple scopes to do work with flexible times.
What we done till now:
· We have done Press Meet on December 2nd 2017 with announcing the Miss Ability event.
· Since that time we tried for celebrities and sponsors.
· We pulled out 200 applications without publicity.
· Completed auditions on 10th and 11th March 2018 at phoenix Arena Madhapur.
· From 200 applications we selected 100 contestants. Conducted auditions.
· From 100 contestants we selecting 20 final contestants.
· Now we are going to Final event on april 1st @shilpakalavedika
. In final event we have 3 rounds of selection process in between entertainment programs.
2.Rocking Rakesh Team Jabardasth Skits
3.Mln gayathri, sruthi and sakesth performaces
4.Dance performances by Satya master group
5.Telangana folk songs and more
Guest Appearance :