Sale Date Ended
MIND MAPPING workshop at
What is a Mind Map?
Mind Mapping is a revolutionary system of planning, thinking, and note-taking, that has changed lives of millions of people across the world. Mind maps make it easy to
- Plan a presentation or report
- Think up brilliant ideas
- Persuade people and negotiate
- Plan personal goals
- Gain control of your life
- Be more creative
- Organize and clarify your thinking
- Remember better
- Make studying a breeze
- Save trees
Mind map harnesses the full range of cortical skills – word, image, number, logic, rhythm, color and spatial awareness – in a single, uniquely powerful manner. In so doing, it gives you the freedom to roam the infinite expanses of your brain. The Mind Map can be applied to every aspect of life where improved learning and clearer thinking will enhance human performance.
Originated in the late 1960s by Tony Buzan Mind Maps are now used by millions of people around the world – from the very young to the very old – whenever they wish to use their minds more effectively.
What will I learn?
The Mind Map is a visual representation of the thought process, and became instantly popular as a creative, innovative and efficient alternative to linear notation. The Mind Map is an adaptable tool for just about anything.
Just the way your brain works, Mind Mapping® allows ideas to radiate from a central focus while providing a holistic picture of the situation. This program looks at the practical application of Mind Maps. You will learn to:
- Unlock the power of radiant thinking by knowing how the brain works
- Develop Mind Maps that capture complete concepts
- Capture and comprehend information easily with greater completeness and clarity
- Use Mind maps to develop new ideas
- Use Mind Mapping to plan activities of all types, personal, study and work related
- Create Mind Maps that organize information coming in and out of your head
- Create Group Mind Maps that engage and empower team collaboration and creativity
By understanding the way the brain really works and applying the Laws of Mind Mapping to organize and develop thinking, Mind Maps help to:
- Plan assignments, projects and other activities in a fraction of the time normally needed
- Work creatively either individually or in a team to generate innovative new ideas on demand
- Communicate issues, ideas and concepts easily and quickly
- Study more effectively and significantly improve learning results
- Capture and comprehend vast amounts of information relevant to their focus
This is not a seminar where you sit and listen. This Mind Mapping workshop is designed to involve you and let you experience your creativity growing over the day. This program also teaches techniques to increase information absorption and recall.
Pavan is directly trained by Tony Buzan on various brain techniques. Tony Buzan is the inventor of Mind Maps, Founder of the world memory championships, Speed Reading Guru and a Nobel Prize nominee.
Pavan completed his Masters in Computer Science and then worked for over 13 years in the IT industry. There he spearheaded multiple world first innovative solutions in Personnel security, Mobile and Healthcare. He then moved on to start his research on the brain. He has mastered various techniques developed by Tony Buzan, Phil Chambers, Edward De Bono and the likes.
Pavan now works as a Thinking Coach and also gives trainings on Mind Mapping, Innovation, Speed Reading and Science of Memory.
Refer to our YouTube channel
9.30 - 10.00am Registrations
10.00 - 01.00pm Learning sessions with small breaks
01.00 - 02.00pm Lunch break
02.00 - 05.30pm Learning sessions with small breaks
05.30 - 06.00pm Certification.
- Look at the nature of your amazing Neck Top Computer and understand how your brain works
- Explore the concept of Radiant Thinking and why Mind Maps work so well
- Understand the most important graph in the world
- Learn to use Mind Maps to organize information coming in and to handle information overload better
- Learn to use Mind Maps for creative and innovative thinking
- Learn to use Mind Maps at Study and Work
- Feel the power of team collaboration using Group Mind Maps to see how issues, ideas and strategies are captured and better used
- Discuss specific applications at home, school and work – this is your chance to get invaluable hints and tips from a Super Trainer
- Effectively Manage Information Overload
Monetary investment: Rs 4000/-
Time investment: 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
The investment is deeply discounted when you book for the entire Brainival.
- Spot payment is strictly not allowed
- Payment is non refundable and non transferable
Seats filling fast ! Book NOW to avoid disappointment !
Participant Fee : Rs. 4,000 per seat
Early Bird Discount: Rs. 400 for bookings done in advance of 5 days (Discount Code: EBD)
Group Discount: Rs. 600 for booking for a group of 4 people (Discount Code: GRD)