Sale Date Ended
What is a Mind Map ?
A Mind map is a thinking map like the map of a city, but for your mind. A mind map would be used to help you find your way around your thoughts.
The intrinsic tendency of the brain is not learn in a linear format, but through imagination and association. Based on this insight, Mind Mapping is a technique that employs visual representation of individual thought process to provide a creative, innovative and efficient tool for learning.
The idea behind mind mapping is to make use of an array of colourful graphics, connected by branches to a central topic, to facilitate accelerated learning.
A Mind Map is a powerful graphic technique which provides a universal key to unlock the potential of the brain. It harnesses the full range of cortical skills – word, image, number, logic, rhythm, colour and spatial awareness – in a single, uniquely powerful manner. In so doing, it gives you the freedom to roam the infinite expanses of your brain.
The Mind Map can be applied to every aspect of life where improved learning and clearer thinking will enhance human performance. This helps organise thoughts and give an easy-to-follow structure to the learning process.
A Mind Map is a revolutionary thinking tool that can enhance people's skills drastically in the many areas like
- HR Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Risk Control and other Business Processes
A short video on Mind Maps
· He is a Bestselling Author of 123 books, with Sales totalling 3 Million and counting
· He was named one of the world’s top 5 speakers in the world by Forbes magazine.
· Officially has the highest Creative IQ in the world
· Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize
Content ( Subject to change without notice ) :
· Discover how Mind Maps could enhance your creativity between 50 - 500 % IMMEDIATELY
· Discover how Mind Maps demonstrate that we are all unique and how to tap that uniqueness
· What is Whole Brain Thinking and How it is enhanced dramatically with Mind Maps
· Video about Mind Maps from Tony Buzan - the inventor himself!
. Laws of Mind Mapping
· Practising making a Mind Map with expert guidance and feedback
· The Power of Visual Thinking explained
. The " I can't draw " myth, exploded
· Various uses of Mind Maps for Business, Education and Self Development·