Sale Date Ended
Do you think you / your children are ADDICTED to Smartphones?
Are you / your children spending more time watching TV, playing VIDEO GAMES or chatting on WHATSAPP?
Are you / your children Facing problems while studying?
Are you / your children Unable to score more marks?
Are you worried about your (child’s) future?
If yes, then please attend 3 days power packed “Behavior & Mind Power Intensive Workshop” for students by an International Educational Psychologist Mr. Krishna Kailas who got appreciated and awarded by the former president of India Late. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam for his services to the students.
DATE: 22nd, 23rd & 24th days of September 2017
VENUE: Hotel Katriya, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad
TIMINGS: 9am to 6pm (Lunch, Tea & Snacks Included)
FREEBIES / INCLUSIONS:
Terms and Conditions.
1. First come first served basis, taking application does not guarantee you seat confirmation
2. Right of Admission reserved whole discretion on management.
3. Admission minimum age is 8 years.
4. The workshop medium of instruction is English language only.
5. Participants has to follow guidelines, instructions given time to time in training programme and
participate in all activates of training programme. Participation should not indulge in damaging
activities which may spoil environment of workshop. In such case management is having right to
remove that participant from training programme.
6. In training/workshop our team will teach techniques and tips as per curriculum developed by our
education research team. Participant should not interrupt or interfere in program.
7. These workshops are not medical treatment or psyotherapy they are not substitute for any medical
8. When participant joins the workshop assume that he or she is good mental health. This workshop is
not suitable for mentally retarded children.
9. You will be joining at your discretion, learning and understanding wholly depends on participants.
10.Management is having right to change Venue and Date and timings, in case of any unforeseen
event and unavoidable reasons. Management decision is final.
11.During workshop/training participants will be given homework, which must be completed by
participants before entering next day. Homework may takes approximately 15 mins. If participant
does not complete homework, he/ she may not be able to follow next day work. In that case,
management will not hold any responsibility.
12.Management assumes that, participant who is joining able to understand the techniques, if he does not
understand management is not responsible. However our team will put maximum effort make
13.After the workshop participant has to follow these techniques for 21 days. During training
team will teach the techniques and tips and how to apply in to real life.
14.In any case fee/advanced once paid will not be refunded, incase participants want to withdraw
15.Due to any unavoidable reasons/unforeseen events, natural climates like floods, earthquake etc., or
other incidents like terrorist attacks, vandalism etc. which are not in control of management,
management is having right to cancel the events. In such case participant's proportionate amount may
be refunded, after detecting necessary charges/incidental expenses.
16.Any dispute a arised in connected of that matter, legal matters subjected to Hyderabad