Mind Mapping Workshop
Sale Date Ended
Triple certified ThinkBuzan licensed trainer.
What is a Mind Map?
A Mind Map is a powerful technique which provides a universal key to unlock the potential of the brain. It harnesses the full range of cortical skills – word, image, number, logic, rhythm, colour and spatial awareness – in a single, uniquely powerful manner. In so doing, it gives you the freedom to roam the infinite expanses of your brain. The Mind Map can be applied to every aspect of life where improved learning and clearer thinking will enhance human performance.
â€‹Originated in the late 1960s by Tony Buzan Mind Maps are now used by millions of people around the world – from the very young to the very old – whenever they wish to use their minds more effectively.
What will I learn?
â€‹The Mind Map is a visual representation of the thought process, and became instantly popular as a creative, innovative and efficient alternative to linear notation. The Mind Map is an adaptable tool for just about anything: planning, organizing, creating, presenting, problem solving, communicating and many more!
â€‹Just the way your brain works, Mind Mapping® allows ideas to radiate from a central focus while providing a holistic picture of the situation. This program looks at the practical application of Mind Maps. You will learn to:
- Unlock the power of radiant thinking by knowing how the brain works - Develop Mind Maps that capture complete concepts
- Capture and comprehend information easily with greater completeness and clarity - Use Mind maps to develop new ideas
- Use Mind Mapping to plan activities of all types, â€‹personal, study and work related - Create Mind Maps that organize information coming in and out of your head
- Use iMindMap software to turn Mind Maps intoreports, presentation and projects in half the normal time
- Create Group Mind Maps that engage and empower team collaboration and creativity
â€‹By understanding the way the brain really works and applying the Laws of Mind Mapping to organize and develop thinking, Mind Maps help to:
â€‹- Plan assignments, projects and other activities in a fraction of the time normally needed
- Work creatively either individually or in a team to generate innovative new ideas on demand - Communicate issues, ideas and concepts easily and quickly
- Study more effectively and significantly improve learning results
- Capture and comprehend vast amounts of information relevant to their focus
This is not a seminar where you sit and listen. This Mind Mapping workshop is designed to involve you and let you experience your creativity growing over the day. This program also teaches techniques to increase information absorption and recall.
- Look at the nature of your amazing Neck Top Computer and understand how your brain works
â€‹- Explore the concept of Radiant Thinking and why Mind Maps work so well - Understand the most important graph in the world
â€‹- Learn to use Mind Maps to organise information coming in and to handle information overload better - Learn to use Mind Maps for creative and innovative thinking
- Learn to use Mind Maps at Study and Work
- Demonstration of iMindMap, the Official Mind Mapping software approved by Tony Buzan
- Feel the power of team collaboration using Group Mind Maps to see how issues, ideas and strategies are captured and better used
- Discuss specific applications at home, school and work
– This is your chance to get invaluable hints and tips from a Super Trainer
- See how Mind Maps connect with Speed Reading and Improved Memory techniques as a key information organising tool
â€‹- Effectively Managing Information Overload
Come with a brain willing to learn and excel. We will provide all training material.
About the Trainer
Triple certified ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor (TLI). (As of now there are only 2 in Asia).
Directly trained by Tony Buzan, Inventor of Mind Maps, Nobel Prize nominee.
Directly trained by Phil Chambers, Chief arbiter at World memory championships, Speed Reading expert.
A Thinking coach and a Licensed instructor in
- Mind Mapping
- Creativity and Innovation
- Speed reading
Endorsed as a Brilliant TLI by Tony Buzan.
About Pavan Bhattad;
A Thinking Coach and Mind maps trainer. Mastered many thinking tools invented by Tony Buzan, Chris Griffiths, Edward de Bono, Phil Chambers and the likes. Trained directly by Tony Buzan who has invented Mind Maps and has authored 130+ books.
Working on his own books that are expected to hit the stores in mid 2014.
Before venturing into Training, Pavan has 13 years of broad thought leadership experience in Training, High Tech, Healthcare, Wellness, Mobile Industries in India and abroad.
Leadership Roles in Multi-disciplinary Functions:
In early career years, had been a technical trainer at top institutes like CDAC.
About Tony Buzan:
· Plan assignments, projects and other activities in a fraction of the time normally needed · Work creatively either individually or in a team to generate innovative new ideas on demand
MIND MAPPING workshop in Pune
Hotel Orbett, Apte Road, Near Deccan Gymkhana, Pune.
Sat, February 8, 9.30am to 6.00pm
Rs 4000/- (incl. taxes) per person. Early bird and group discounts available CALL +91 9552782037 TODAY!
â€‹Rights to admission reserved.
Limited seats. Spot registrations are not taken.
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
For enquiries call +91-9552782037 (www.thinkgenius.in)
Call today to avail the discount!!