Don't stay put just because it is summer... Join us on a midnight trekking expedition to the
Highest Peak of Maharashtra - Mount Kalsubai.
Fees: Rs. 1850/-
Duration: 1 Night and 2 Days
Difficulty Level: Medium
14:00 Assemble at Rajaram Bridge
19:00 Reach Bari
0:00 Trek Starts
2:30 Reach near Well & Stay Put
5:30 Start the Trek after Tea
Sunrise at Summit
7:00 Breakfast near Well
12:00 Arrival at Base followed by Lunch
18:30 Arrival at Pune
Time Required for Trekking: 6 Hours
• Transport in Non-AC Private Vehicle
• Evening Tea & Snacks & Dinner of day 1 and Breakfast, Lunch & High Tea Day 2
• Adventure Experts & Leaders
• First aid kit.
• Safety & Tested Equipments.
• Government Service Tax.
• Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, Breakfast, Lunch,
• Personal expenditure of any kind.
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fee Includes"
• Height: 1646 mtrs
• Base Village: Bari
• Region: Bhandardara
• Distance from Pune: 200 kms approx
What to Bring: Shoes with good grip, strong backpack, water 2 ltrs, torch with batteries,
warm clothes like feece jacket & wollen cap, chocolates / cakes / chikki etc, camera, id
proof, personal prescribed medicines if any.
Dress Code: full Track Pants, T-Shirts.
Booking & Payment information: Seats reservation will be done on first come first basis.
Confirmation by phone is required to confirm participation.
For registration kindly transfer fees to the given a/c
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Branch : Hingne Khurd
IFSC / RTGS : HDFC0000825
A/C Name : Zenith Odysseys
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 5020 00057 22253
Once payment is done, please send an email to Zenith.Odysseys@gmail.com
with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Contact mobile number. Kindly note Trek
date and venue in subject of email.
1. Please note; this is a trek and not a picnic.
2. Please bear in mind that your safety is responsibility of both the organizers and
yourself. The organizers cannot take blame for your actions beyond the instructions of the
trek leaders and organizers.
3. Also, this is a group event, feel free to socialize. Whatever the journey is, it's not
only the destination that matters, but the person with whom you travel.
4. Kindly avoid denims (Jeans), capris, hot pants, shorts & Bermudas for inconvenience in
Walking / Climbing.
1. The leader’s decision will be final and all the members shall abide by it.
2. Littering not allowed for any reason.
3. Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
5. Carry only back packs. Absolutely no for any type of fancy bags.
+91- 97643 84221 | +91 – 90281 63088
Anand Nagar Sinhgad Road Pune 411051