Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
The jolliest time of the year has come, and Bangalore can’t wait to rock to this New Year’s Eve in grand fashion. It’s time to get joyfully smacked right across the face by the super sensational and scintillating Glow New Year party at the beautifully lit and breathtakingly decorated– XU of the grand and massive 5-star venue – The Leela Palace.The thing which makes this startling New Years Eve even more special is the world famous, super hot –DJ Leenata, who will be flying down to India to set the dance floor ablaze. With an amazing spread of unlimited food and beverage menu, this is truly of the most highly anticipated New Year parties in Bangalore.Get ready for a massive dose of entertainment with an international artist spinning insane chartbusters all night long, ensuring a wild and crazy night for everyone who wants a piece of the best new year events in Bangalore 2018.This ain’t one of those regular New Year parties in Bangalore with belly dancers or fire jugglers which looks more of a circus, XUs New Years party is a premium event with a touch of class and a heavy dose of insanity.It’s time to bid Adieu to 2017 and start 2018 with a BANG !!!
Note: Age limit to enter the Event / Buy tickets is 21+
♦ Exclusive offers and deals only through HighApe
♦ Phenomenal international artist from Ukraine – DJ Leenata
♦ Exquisite nightclub in the grand 5-star hotel - The Leela Palace
♦ Unlimited food and beverages all night long (Included in the package)
♦ Thrilling NYE dance night with amazing EDM, Commercial and Techno dance numbers
♦ Photography of the event to be made
♦ And so much fun that you will never forget!
1. Please carry a valid ID proof along with the valid e-ticket (Pass received via email).
2. Confirmation SMS will not be considered as a valid ticket, as email pass is mandatory.
3. Organizer is not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event.
4. People in an inebriated state will not be given entry.
5. Being only a ticketing portal, HighApe does not take any responsibility for the activities going on inside or outside the event, as the entire responsibility of it is of the organizer/venue.
6. Please go through the details on the Event Details Tab and the Checkout page thoroughly before booking the tickets, as the tickets which are NOT booked in compliance with it will not come in the ambit of discussion.
7. Internet handling fee per ticket applied. Please check your total amount before payment.
8. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
9. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
10. Alcohol (if available) will be served only to guests above the legal drinking age (LDA) and on display of valid age proof.
11. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and SMS gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered booked if the payment has been processed by HighApe and you will have to contact our representatives for issue of tickets.
12. Arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol is not allowed from outside to the event. Food and beverages will be available inside the event.
13. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
14. Organizer cannot hold/change the prices of the tickets at its own discretion, as the same are regulated directly by the supplier (venue/organizer).
15. Tickets once successfully purchased for an event listed on HighApe cannot be cancelled, and that amount will not be refunded. HighApe does not support cancellation of registration/ticket purchase on the website/App right now.
16. Booking tickets does not guarantee a table at the venue, as they will be subject to availability.
17. Venues/Organizers are solely responsible for the service; availability and quality of the events.
18. Venue/Organisers rules apply.