Sale Date Ended
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Microsoft Excel is software that lets you create tables that automatically calculate and analyse the data and create graphs. This type of software is called spreadsheet software. Microsoft Excel is the industry standard spreadsheet application for creating polished and professional looking reports, budgets, forms and much more.
Investment Banking Analyst; Management Consultant; Accountant; Marketing Executives; Business Intelligence Analyst; Professionals; Entrepreneurs;
• Parts of Excel 2013 Screen • Working with Workbooks
• Working with Worksheets • Entering / Editing data in a worksheet
• Working with multiple parts of the same worksheet / workbook
• Working with multiple workbooks • Working with Pictures
• Working with Charts / Graphs • Formatting Worksheet
• Printing Worksheet • Working with Templates
• Formulas & Functions • Data Filtering & Analysis
Shri Mehul Shah is having more than 16 years of experience in the field of Accounts, Finance, IT Teaching. An avid user of spreadsheet & Tally, he successfully implemented ERP in an Educational Institute. He has 3 years of experience in a KPO (Accounts & Finance) where he managed around 100 people.
Rs.2500/- per person (Including Service Tax) and includes besides fees, lunch and refreshments. Participation limited to 20 persons. A certificate of participation shall be given during valedictory session.