Sale Date Ended
Now in its 3rd year, MetroRail Asia is the only platform for high-value networking and knowledge-sharing. Meet all the key metro authorities, operators and their partners over 2 activity-packed days!
MetroRail Asia is Asia’s premier rail event. It is a two day strategic conference and a technology showcase. The conference features Senior Representatives from the region's metro authorities and rail operators case-studying industry innovation and excellence.
Our speakers are key decision makers in their organizations and have impressive experience in rail projects. Being the best rail conference in Asia, we target to feature 50+ top-caliber speakers representing key metro operators and operators from Hong Kong and all around the world.
At MetroRail Asia, you can increase your company’s branding and meet serious buyers in an intimate face-to-face setting. Not only that, you can also open up new business opportunities by meeting local and international metro authorities. If you are committed to the Asian rail industry, contact us today to find out how you can be part of this industry event.
Come to MetroRail Asia and learn:
* How to capitalise on India's extensive metro growth.
* How to maximise efficiency in operations and maintenance.
* How to improve operations through advanced signalling and communications tecnologies.
* How to develop cost-effective solutions in emerging markets.
World class solution providers attend:
* To showcase the latest in business intelligence and communications technology.
* To meet senior executives throughout the Asian region.
* To position their brand as a leader in the Asia.
* To generate leads and new business.
MetroRail Asia focus:
* India's metro projects and investment opportunity
* Seamless transport connectivity for optimal patronage
* Effect O&M management to drive ROI
* Best practices in project management
Who should attend:
* Railway leasing and real estate companies
* Civil Engineering and construction companies
* Railway equipment, infrastructure and signalling providers
* Government railway authorities and ministries
* Railway operators
* Technology providers
* Investment banks, financiers, investors and consultants
* Freight & logistics companies
Who should sponsor:
* Turnkey suppliers
* Signalling and communication providers
* Rolling stock manufacturers
* Systems integrators
* Track and infrastructure
* Maintenance and engineering service providers
* Project management firms
* Investment banks
* ROSCOs and leasing companies
* Fire protection service providers
* Train safety providers
* Software and hardware providers
* Cable and wiring suppliers
* Electrification and power companies
* Law firms
Mr Sunil Bajpai, General Manager (ICMS), Centre for Railway Information System
Mr Rajeev Bhargava, Additional Member, Works, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways, Government of India
Mr Rajiv Choudhry, Executive Director, Works Planning, Ministry of Railways, Government of India
Mr V.B. Gadgil, Chief Executive and Managing Director, L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Limited