Come with your family and friends to enjoy the Orionid meteor shower from our farm. The best time to view the Orionids is just after midnight and right before dawn.
The Orionid meteor shower is 1 of 2 meteor showers created by debris from Comet Halley. The Eta Aquarids in May is the second meteor shower created by debris left by Comet Halley. Halley takes around 76 years to make a complete revolution around the Sun. It will next be visible from Earth in 2061.
Our farm is almost 50kms from Hyderabad in a secluded land far from any major light pollution. Come down with your family and friends and explore the beautiful night sky.
1. Report by 6:00pm
2. Pitch your tent (if you are camping the night)
3. Welcome Snacks and Drinks
4. Find a cozy place and make yourself comfortable. Also, keep your eyes on the sky for the shower
5. Dinner and barbecue (8:00pm - 9:30pm)
6. Campfire - 10:30 pm
7. Gaze the meteor shower, 00:30 am to 4:30am
8. 5:30 am wake up call
9. 6:00 am Morning tea and wind up.
The tents provided by us will be on sharing basis.